SFF @ raffles city on 25,26 mar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom81 said:
Paisei got so many places to shoot on 25,26 march meh? Maybe I blur can't see correct. :dunno:

Great, with so very many venues, let's hope that we all spread out and everybody could get a good position to shoot from. Hope that there ain't any big crowd of photogs. Also, no need to swat there for 2 hours to secure a good place.

Basically, it's only Taka, Plaza Singapura and Raffles City for SFF photo shoot, but for Taka, I think you need to book tickets online altho they are free. For schedule, can check today's ST supplement, Urban. :D

i think jay chou gf patty hou is in singaopore to do news coverage on the event for her program in taiwan!

smallaperture said:
Great, with so very many venues, let's hope that we all spread out and everybody could get a good position to shoot from. Hope that there ain't any big crowd of photogs. Also, no need to swat there for 2 hours to secure a good place.

I have recee Raffles City, the setup is L-shaped stage so the sweet spots are actually spread out. You can shoot at at least 3 locations. So even if you book 1 place doesn't mean you will get the best pics lor. Best is all can cooperate and let everyone to shoot, coz I think the best pics will be from many different spots (so gotta move around). Well, i don't know as different people behave differently, good luck everyone. :D

2100 said:
I have recee Raffles City, the setup is L-shaped stage so the sweet spots are actually spread out. You can shoot at at least 3 locations. So even if you book 1 place doesn't mean you will get the best pics lor. Best is all can cooperate and let everyone to shoot, coz I think the best pics will be from many different spots (so gotta move around). Well, i don't know as different people behave differently, good luck everyone. :D

Also wish for this kind of impromptu shooting arrangement, but not likely to happen..... :(

just a tip people, most of the walking going to take place at the longest stretch of the runway. if u r thinking of positioning ur camera nearer the backdrop u may wanna consider relocating to the end of the runway ;)

and there's a huge pillar blocking the left hand side of the runway... pfft!

silverfrond said:
just a tip people, most of the walking going to take place at the longest stretch of the runway. if u r thinking of positioning ur camera nearer the backdrop u may wanna consider relocating to the end of the runway ;)
I reckon so too, i mean it's pretty standard lar. Problem with this "photographically" is that the backdrop is quite thin. I leave it to the photogs on how they can get clean shots with this. I realised most guys want to get the static posed shots except for the style of a few.

silverfrond said:

and there's a huge pillar blocking the left hand side of the runway... pfft!

Is the stage elevated? should I bring stepping stool? :)

edward1 said:
Is the stage elevated? should I bring stepping stool? :)

the stage is always elevated. whether to bring a stepping stool is up to you.

if i am not the official photographer, i would try to keep a low profile, pun not intended, while shooting.

would love to be there. Where will you guys be? What time?

Rdgs,
Porshee

spitfire said:
me too... anybody noes the time for the show at PS ?

7pm.

Raffles City Shanghai in Vogue event will end 10th April if i am nt wrong.

was there ytd.. and i muz say.. lots of CSers there.... hahahaha... ;)

who was there today? hands up!

argh... had a 28-70mm lens with me and kinda chosen the furthest spot from the stage... bad bad... worse still, my camera was loaded with iso200 film and ended up shooting with my digital compact. quite disappointing as i wasn't really prepared.

how's ur experiences?

fuzzy said:
who was there today? hands up!

argh... had a 28-70mm lens with me and kinda chosen the furthest spot from the stage... bad bad... worse still, my camera was loaded with iso200 film and ended up shooting with my digital compact. quite disappointing as i wasn't really prepared.

how's ur experiences?

what time was today's show?

whats the timing for weekdays shows? anyone??

kiama said:
whats the timing for weekdays shows? anyone??

Too late, its over liao. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.