SFF 15 Aug :Shears Bridge


Status
Not open for further replies.

locksley

New Member
Jan 26, 2004
565
0
0
41
Central Area
This is my take at shears bridge :p
My second try on firework ;)







 

agape01

Senior Member
Feb 13, 2003
2,577
0
36
Somewhere Out There
Visit site
WHO CARES..... ????

locksley's shots are much better than some of the others that I've seen.

It is the photographer and what he is able to capture counts more whether is the photo has achieved the proper technical details...
 

geoyip

New Member
Mar 29, 2004
977
0
0
www.activemediastudio.com
agape01 said:
WHO CARES..... ????

locksley's shots are much better than some of the others that I've seen.

It is the photographer and what he is able to capture counts more whether is the photo has achieved the proper technical details...
Relax :) just giving some personal comments, no offence intended ;)
 

locksley

New Member
Jan 26, 2004
565
0
0
41
Central Area
Thanks agape01. ;)

geoyip, me no choice cos my widest len is ef-s 18-50 :(

actually the actual fotos are mush sharper.
Dun noe y after compressing become so blur :confused:
 

geoyip

New Member
Mar 29, 2004
977
0
0
www.activemediastudio.com
locksley said:
geoyip, me no choice cos my widest len is ef-s 18-50 :(

actually the actual fotos are mush sharper.
Dun noe y after compressing become so blur :confused:
oic :) good effort still nevertheless.

with regards to sharpness, think its most likely due to conversion from a high res file fr your 300D (300dpi) to web usage which is 72dpi. If your using PS, resize your file to 72dpi and what ever width and lenght u want then do your sharpening ;) hope this helps :)
 

jbma

Senior Member
Dec 28, 2003
3,287
0
0
Tampines
Yup. Missing the sharpness.
 

locksley

New Member
Jan 26, 2004
565
0
0
41
Central Area
geoyip said:
oic :) good effort still nevertheless.

with regards to sharpness, think its most likely due to conversion from a high res file fr your 300D (300dpi) to web usage which is 72dpi. If your using PS, resize your file to 72dpi and what ever width and lenght u want then do your sharpening ;) hope this helps :)
Hmm
Thanks geoyip

Will take note in my next posting ;)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.