#2.
2950524569_c82c5b3cfa.jpg

#3.
2950555001_bce075f06c.jpg

#4.
2951369712_461660f79e.jpg

#5.
2951729440_270c255faa.jpg

She is a very pretty model with "Lara Croft" sexy lips, and I enjoy taking her head-shots.

C&C please. Thanks.

Last edited:
SAW U ALL TODAY!!!!

nice environment!!! with background music, fan blowing, alot of photographers shooting~

AND SUPER PRETTY MODEL!!

and her pics so fast u alrdy, fast man!!

love all her hair flying shots~:D

And she didn't put much make up yet her skin appear flawless in real life. hmm..

wow...that lips... :kiss: Really sexy.
That Mulan shouldnt missed this shoot. Sigh :(

nice series and beautiful lips indeed... tfs...

Overall i like the series... however, i do notice something about the cropping. It seems like you either cropped too much or too little some times. At least it seems to be the case from my perspective.

I feel that #1, #2 and last pic should be wider, #4 should be tighter. Just my 2ct worth of thought.. :)

Overall i like the series... however, i do notice something about the cropping. It seems like you either cropped too much or too little some times. At least it seems to be the case from my perspective.

I feel that #1, #2 and last pic should be wider, #4 should be tighter. Just my 2ct worth of thought.. :)

Yes, you are right about my "anyhow" cropping, because you are not the only one commented about it. Really appreciate your comments. I will be more careful in future cropping.

How about the colour and contrast? Do you think the pictures are too flat? Because I tune down on the contrast and colour saturation to present the natural skin tone, but I'm not sure whether I overdone it.

Thanks!! :D

Power sia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.