Not open for further replies.

ttiongch

Jan 28, 2008
#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

#5.

She is a very pretty model with "Lara Croft" sexy lips, and I enjoy taking her head-shots.

C&C please. Thanks.

Last edited:

jasminesg

Sep 18, 2008
Hougang
SAW U ALL TODAY!!!!

nice environment!!! with background music, fan blowing, alot of photographers shooting~

AND SUPER PRETTY MODEL!!

and her pics so fast u alrdy, fast man!!

love all her hair flying shots~:D

jasminesg

Sep 18, 2008
Hougang
And she didn't put much make up yet her skin appear flawless in real life. hmm..

Mulan

Dec 27, 2007
wow...that lips... :kiss: Really sexy.
That Mulan shouldnt missed this shoot. Sigh :(

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Overall i like the series... however, i do notice something about the cropping. It seems like you either cropped too much or too little some times. At least it seems to be the case from my perspective.

I feel that #1, #2 and last pic should be wider, #4 should be tighter. Just my 2ct worth of thought.. :)

ttiongch

Jan 28, 2008
Overall i like the series... however, i do notice something about the cropping. It seems like you either cropped too much or too little some times. At least it seems to be the case from my perspective.

I feel that #1, #2 and last pic should be wider, #4 should be tighter. Just my 2ct worth of thought.. :)
Yes, you are right about my "anyhow" cropping, because you are not the only one commented about it. Really appreciate your comments. I will be more careful in future cropping.

How about the colour and contrast? Do you think the pictures are too flat? Because I tune down on the contrast and colour saturation to present the natural skin tone, but I'm not sure whether I overdone it.

Thanks!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom