Sexpo 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think no photography is allowed for this event? If thats the case, I guess it will deters some CSers from going liao..:bsmilie:

Sighed... Me still underage wor... :(

how abt Pns camera???
does anione tried to hide DSLR body in left pocket, lens and flash at right pocket ??:bsmilie:

Nvm, no photography allowed oso good lah, at least wun be so much ppl there(minus the photographers).. I will still be there to enjoy and look at the exhibition..:bsmilie:

Went to last Sexpo... nothing to see, waste of money to go.

i ya all covered up, wat to see?

I recalled the last time i went .. they actually checked and even got security guard around the exhibition area. They dun allow unless you are the event photographer there .. :sweat:

Will try to see whether my charity organisation can check and allows me to take photos .. :sweatsm:

I recalled the last time i went .. they actually checked and even got security guard around the exhibition area. They dun allow unless you are the event photographer there .. :sweat:

Will try to see whether my charity organisation can check and allows me to take photos .. :sweatsm:

hoi hoi hoi !! where gt charity organisation go sexpo one !! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: i havent heard NKF or RenCi giving out free tickets to see leh....

ok people, move along now, nothing to see here.

Will go and have a look ba, only armed with a HP. Or maybe smuggle in a PnS ;p

I hope they catch you red-handed and confiscate your F30 ..................... :bsmilie:

Btw, when can we meet up to settle our unsettled Business? :think:

hoi hoi hoi !! where gt charity organisation go sexpo one !! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: i havent heard NKF or RenCi giving out free tickets to see leh....

nah .. it is not from NKF or RenCI .. you have to be in the circle to enjoy the privilege but contribution in another way back to the soceity .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.