Sexpo 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recalled the last time i went .. they actually checked and even got security guard around the exhibition area. They dun allow unless you are the event photographer there .. :sweat:

Camera is not allowed in the whole exhibition hall or only certain area?

they will check the camera at the entrance?

haiz....den dunno whether or not its worth it to spend $10 to go in....yilishengxian, let us noe e situation after u go leh...btw, wen will u go???

NO camera then no point to go in leh... my guess is there's nothing much in there..

Juz came back from Sexpo OZ. It was definitely an eye opener, but there wasn't many people around espite today being the opening day. Anyway me and my pal were kinda lost and ended up at a Crown hotel lobby, we only saw that there was a convention going on and asked the staff, is this where sexpo is? Gosh you should have seen their faces, bunch of perverts! They must be thinking...........anyway anyone who's in Melbourne now, go take a look and cameras are allowed.;)

Just want to let you guys that The AXQUISITE Group have flown in 5 International Beauty Queens and Swimsuit Models to perform in a Fashion Runway competition at Sexpo 2006 on the 24th Nov 2006 (Friday) at 9pm, Suntec City Hall 401. Don't miss this chance of a lifetime to meet them up close and personal. Photography is allowed at the AXQUISITE Booth G8. For those of you who wants to take a shot of the Beauty Queens or to have a picture taken together with one of them, there is a small fee of $5 for a digital photo sent via email or add $4 for postage of 5R photo. *You can use your own cameras to do the shots*

Also stand a chance to win cash of $500 by voting your favourite model, no purchase of products necessary.

There are also 2 more Fashion Runways in Sexy Costumes, Club Wear and Bikinis on 25th and 26th Nov 2006 as well. Don't miss it!

Fyi, there are 2 Harley Davidson bikes as props. For more information, see attached flyer or visit www.axquisite.com

AXQUISITE-eDM.gif

Just want to let you guys that The AXQUISITE Group have flown in 5 International Beauty Queens and Swimsuit Models to perform in a Fashion Runway competition at Sexpo 2006 on the 24th Nov 2006 (Friday) at 9pm, Suntec City Hall 401. Don't miss this chance of a lifetime to meet them up close and personal. Photography is allowed at the AXQUISITE Booth G8. For those of you who wants to take a shot of the Beauty Queens or to have a picture taken together with one of them, there is a small fee of $5 for a digital photo sent via email or add $4 for postage of 5R photo. *You can use your own cameras to do the shots*

Also stand a chance to win cash of $500 by voting your favourite model, no purchase of products necessary.

There are also 2 more Fashion Runways in Sexy Costumes, Club Wear and Bikinis on 25th and 26th Nov 2006 as well. Don't miss it!

Fyi, there are 2 Harley Davidson bikes as props. For more information, see attached flyer or visit www.axquisite.com

So that is to say we can shoot the models with our own cameras but at a fee of $5 per photo, right?

And are we allowed to shoot at the 2 Fashion Runways?

So that is to say we can shoot the models with our own cameras but at a fee of $5 per photo, right?

And are we allowed to shoot at the 2 Fashion Runways?

I thot there is a private photo session with them at $250 per hour :bigeyes: :sweat:

if camera is allowed to bring in to the sexpo? what if foreign visitors with camera with them and happen to be at Suntec and decided to visit the show. i think is ok? they just friendly warn you not to take photo except at permited area/talk.

Personally think that it's too expensive for me... Anyway, I prefer oriental beauty than "foreign talents"... ;p

hmmm...im getting confused here....so we can bring cameras but only permitted to shoot at certain areas??? if so, can any1 tell mi whether these "permitted areas" are worth it???

hmmm...im getting confused here....so we can bring cameras but only permitted to shoot at certain areas??? if so, can any1 tell mi whether these "permitted areas" are worth it???

Me never bring cam, alot of security guards....only press and media ppl can bring...they got a big press pass hang over their neck...:bsmilie:

Then no point going .... ;(

Me regret...last year better....:thumbsup:

Last year better ?

I find last year is boring. I guess this year will be no better. :dunno:

I hope next year will be better... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.