Sex discrimination lawsuit against B&H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because the whole shop is run by orthodox jews... Very conservative, but in this case, to an illegal degree.

the shop is stupid and stub al the time...no wonder

stub?

FYI, B&H is one of the best places to buy photographic equipment.

:dunno:

My experience buying gears from them is they have provided excellent service

Share yours otherwise your statement is just rubbish

presume Innocent unless proven guilty. It might be premature to have such statement if you are talking about their lawsuit.

If you are commenting on their service, well, you should provide more information on your experience if any.

I have been to their NYC superstore and was impressed with the range of products that they offer. Had a bit of problem with their overzealous sales staff. When I mentioned it in dpreview forum, they have someone actually follow-up on my comments and follow through with emails from the sales person's manager. To say the least, I am quite impress with their willingness to engage customers and try to make improvements whenever possible.

If you follow on people complainingabout local photo stores here in Singapore, you would know the shops management tend not to engage customer openly.

If one has lived in the US, one would know that it is common place in US to see frivolous lawsuits just to force the company into a settlement for some quick cash. Best not to read too much into it.

stub?

FYI, B&H is one of the best places to buy photographic equipment.

Yeah. I was there a few years ago, the sales people there are fantastic and professional. Same can't be said for most stores here.

u like it or not there is "sex discrimination" or rather a preference to a certain gender in every job.

just 2 quick examples

1) How many car sales person are women? - would guys wanna listen to advice of womens on cars?
2) How many female engineers do you see? I see almost none. even those that studied engineering with me ended up doing something else.

I do think females are as capable as man. however man (most of them) have rather thick skulls (mine included) to listen to advice of women

As long as their service is good. I am willing to buy stuff from them. 90% of my camera equipments were purchased from their online store. I could say at least one item per month.

u like it or not there is "sex discrimination" or rather a preference to a certain gender in every job.

just 2 quick examples

1) How many car sales person are women? - would guys wanna listen to advice of womens on cars?
2) How many female engineers do you see? I see almost none. even those that studied engineering with me ended up doing something else.

I do think females are as capable as man. however man (most of them) have rather thick skulls (mine included) to listen to advice of women

You be surprised that some car companies actually prefer lady salesperson to man.

Anyway back to the topic, B&H is one of the best place to shop for photo gear online and also at the store too :)

Yeah thats true. I bought an item online from them on tuesday afternoon, and I received it via UPS on Sat morning! :thumbsup:

was in the shop some years ago and quite impressed.

Seriously u juz claim others stupid due to the report? tat's very "Smart" of u

Status
Not open for further replies.