Setting up softbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
AReality said:
Get the inflatable 1s.
Just blow up the whole thing can liao.
No need use so much force.

Sounds good, do you have any links to this products or know anywhere selling this locally? Did a search on yahoo and can't find anything. Interested to have a look at them ...

Inflatable one got so big meh?

canonlaser said:
Hi Mattlock, how much you purchase your photoflex? From CP?

Ha... 2 days to set up a softbox is indeed a killer! Hope you don't dismantle it after that time.

hey I got mine from B&H. the prices compared to other brands are really good and I highly recommend them. just for the hassle saving process alone, it's worth its weight in gold.

if you think 2 days is long (I had to take breaks in between while trying to force one rod in) wait till you see how long it took to dismantle...near impossible.

mattlock said:
hey I got mine from B&H. the prices compared to other brands are really good and I highly recommend them. just for the hassle saving process alone, it's worth its weight in gold.

if you think 2 days is long (I had to take breaks in between while trying to force one rod in) wait till you see how long it took to dismantle...near impossible.

Ha... It must be a feat for you!

Anyway, how much you paid for the photoflex softbox? I think CP is carrying Photoflex but don't know if they sell the softbox.

Ah, and last night, I FINALLY manage to set up my softbox... took 20-30mins for that! The last rod was a pain in the ass...

It should take youi no more than 5mins to set up a soft box. Practice, practice, practice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.