Set-Up for home studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildstallion

Looking to get a cheap but good home studio set up, looking for something in the region of 2 600watt lights and 1 300 watt light, with 3 stands. Also need backdrop stands and some backdrops. Would go for elinchrome but too expensive for me :cry: . Any recomendations for this set up, price in the region of 1500SGD.

Any advise will be well taken

Thanks in advance

for your budget of $1,500, a decent set of two heads with some accessories would exceed it, even for used set.

you could try jinbei brand. i have not used it at all.

jinbei is pretty good. uses Bowen accessorires. $1500 would be tight for the 3 light setup as you indicated. My recommendation is to get the 2 600 watts first, and get a third 600 later. 300 watts are kind of useless.

JinBei is good choice. You can setup a home studio at low price. Check it out from FlashGun @ consumers corner.....

wildstallion said:
Looking to get a cheap but good home studio set up, looking for something in the region of 2 600watt lights and 1 300 watt light, with 3 stands. Also need backdrop stands and some backdrops. Would go for elinchrome but too expensive for me :cry: . Any recomendations for this set up, price in the region of 1500SGD.

Any advise will be well taken

Thanks in advance

Hi wildstallion, I have sent you a PM with some advice. :)
You can also take a look at this link : http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1812754

Status
Not open for further replies.