Server slows down again.....


Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Senior Member
Oct 31, 2003
2,822
0
0
46
Last planet from the sun
#1
Wah Lau the CS server is starting to crawl again.....always at 9.45pm to 12.30am everyday without fail....Almost dying here....... :sweat:

Awaiting for their up and coming new server.......
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#2
Pro Image said:
Wah Lau the CS server is starting to crawl again.....always at 9.45pm to 12.30am everyday without fail....Almost dying here....... :sweat:

Awaiting for their up and coming new server.......
Issit? No leh. You slow la. :bsmilie:
 

Hommie

Senior Member
Oct 11, 2004
925
0
0
Singapore
#3
afbug said:
Issit? No leh. You slow la. :bsmilie:
Cs is slowing down again. To all those reading this post in the future, Naruto is the most popular anime now in 2005! :thumbsup:
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,792
1
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
#5
Got meh ?? :think:

Seem like the traffic is getting heavier .. :sweat: Time to wider our roads .. :sweatsm:
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#6
Pro Image said:
Yah yah......my slow lar........yours fast. You win ok? Happy? :sticktong
Like tat also happy? :bsmilie: No leh. I think the server a bit siao siao. Sometimes fast sometimes slow.
 

Pro Image

Senior Member
Oct 31, 2003
2,822
0
0
46
Last planet from the sun
#7
KNIGHT ONG said:
Got meh ?? :think:

Seem like the traffic is getting heavier .. :sweat: Time to wider our roads .. :sweatsm:
Last count 389 logging in. Just imagine if there was 5,000 members logging in at the same time............. :sweat:
 

Pro Image

Senior Member
Oct 31, 2003
2,822
0
0
46
Last planet from the sun
#8
afbug said:
Like tat also happy? :bsmilie: No leh. I think the server a bit siao siao. Sometimes fast sometimes slow.
It's a 2 plus year old server......so expected it to slow down due to heavy traffic.....
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,792
1
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
#9
Pro Image said:
Last count 389 logging in. Just imagine if there was 5,000 members logging in at the same time............. :sweat:
Ya ... now seem likes I start to experience the slowness ... :(
 

Hommie

Senior Member
Oct 11, 2004
925
0
0
Singapore
#10
Just wondering, who's paying for the operation of CS?? I don't see any advert around the website, how can CS sustain the day to day expenses??
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,081
1
38
27
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
#14
Hommie said:
I see.....

No, You do not see. ;p

Kingston Sponsors the Gallery Servers.

ClubSNAP servers’ hardware and monthly bandwidth are funded by many factors. One of the major funding is by contributing members who subscribe to ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans. They are the real sponsors who have kept ClubSNAP going for so long.

ClubSNAP is in the mid of gathering funds to upgrade the main forums server now.

For those who like to know more about ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans or who also wants to help ClubSNAP in its servers maintainer, do take a look at ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans.


:)
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,081
1
38
27
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
#16
ibitemynails said:
hmm...

my messages disappeared???
I've hide it to keep the thread clean, noting else :embrass:

We are trying our best to raise funds for the server now. :mad2:
 

Hommie

Senior Member
Oct 11, 2004
925
0
0
Singapore
#18
Simon said:
No, You do not see. ;p

Kingston Sponsors the Gallery Servers.

ClubSNAP servers’ hardware and monthly bandwidth are funded by many factors. One of the major funding is by contributing members who subscribe to ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans. They are the real sponsors who have kept ClubSNAP going for so long.

ClubSNAP is in the mid of gathering funds to upgrade the main forums server now.

For those who like to know more about ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans or who also wants to help ClubSNAP in its servers maintainer, do take a look at ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans.


:)
I see.......
 

Reflection

New Member
Feb 22, 2005
1,343
0
0
Cowtown
#20
Not that i'm dissing CS or anything, but because i've never been frus with the traffic jam simply because it's free. If i was paying for it, then yes...i'd kick a helluva big fuss. Perhaps we'll just have to bear with it during those hours.

I know someone's going to say "But it's not free, you're paying for your internet access!" Those folks can kiss my yellow ***.

Wouldn't complain either if the server was upgraded though :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom