Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone,

While you will have noticed some changes to ClubSNAP forums, we regret to inform everyone that due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, our database was damaged beyond repair.

As a result all threads, posts, pms, new members added between August 3rd to 10th have been lost. We seek your kind understanding in this matter and your continued support.

Please also note that the main site will continue to be unavailable until further notice.

In addition, kindly report any bugs that you may encounter with the new forums software.

Cheers!!
Edmund
for ClubSNAP Admin

I don't get the usual buttons at the top of search new posts, etc, what I do get are five identical buttons (right arrow). I can find out what does what by hovering the mouse button and looking at the status bar, but it's far from ideal.

Also, my links now look the same whether visited or not... bad.

On a plus side, the new smilies are different.

:vhappy: :mad2: :hearts: :nono: :cheergal:

On second thoughts...

Azure said:
The CS webspace and galleries are still down. :(
Or are they kaputz? :sweat: :confused:

CS Webspace and galleries are being brought up as we speak - I will have an update later today.

Darren said:
CS Webspace and galleries are being brought up as we speak - I will have an update later today.

Whew, I thought the galleries data were damaged too.

somehow i preferred the old look :p
more intuitive

sfhuang said:
Whew, I thought the galleries data were damaged too.

vince123123 said:
somehow i preferred the old look :p
more intuitive
To all members,
Please remember to LOGIN again.

Currently we are seeing a lot of GUESTS....

Pinoy said:
:eek: Guests can post now?
guests can only view the forums, cannot post.

Too bad I am on a 28.8K modem now, so can't help you all to test for bugs :p

btw, thanks for the quick reply box, very useful for 28.8k dial up modem user like me :thumbsup:

Is there a mass-forum posting thingie for mods to create a thread that can be seen on top of all the forums?

So that Darren don't have to go in all the individual forums to tell the people that database crashed and threads lost, etc..?

djchris said:
Is there a mass-forum posting thingie for mods to create a thread that can be seen on top of all the forums?

So that Darren don't have to go in all the individual forums to tell the people that database crashed and threads lost, etc..?
We can make an announcement, but then most ppl dont really pay attention to those.

Hope u guys solve the bugs soon. Sorry to hear about the database. its a pity.

Think got some problem regarding the changing of the avatar
hmmm the pages seem to load slower, some smilies cannot be displayed, miss the previous version, but again its only a matter of getting used to and i believe this upgrade will show its better function after some time. :sweatsm:

tangoninazero said:
Think got some problem regarding the changing of the avatar
hmmm the pages seem to load slower, some smilies cannot be displayed, miss the previous version, but again its only a matter of getting used to and i believe this upgrade will show its better function after some time. :sweatsm:

Agreed. page loading seems a bit slower then usual....

Oh yes, my avatar is gone and I can't update it....

Sob sob
:cry:

Kira said:
Agreed. page loading seems a bit slower then usual....

Oh yes, my avatar is gone and I can't update it....

Sob sob
:cry:
forum a bit slow now, cos re-indexing DB.... takes a long time to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.