Seriously, Who will make you cheat?

Adriantanhc

Mar 22, 2005
We read, and heard about who's cheated on his / her spouse. I don't think anyone would get married to get divorce or plan to cheat on partner. Things just happened, or one thing led to another ... as we always heard.

For those who are married, what is the missing 'quality' or whatever in your partner that would make you fall like papaya?

We read, and heard about who's cheated on his / her spouse. I don't think anyone would get married to get divorce or plan to cheat on partner. Things just happened, or one thing led to another ... as we always heard.

For those who are married, what is the missing 'quality' or whatever in your partner that would make you fall like papaya?

The root, trunk, branches, leaves and fruit.

uH ? :dunno: new to me....

For me MORE SEX and MORE LOVE....:kiss:

Better dont talk about it, else your Nikon or Canon will get jealous .....

Eh, if you are a Canon user and you touch/ use your friend's Nikon, is that considered cheating ?

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Things just happened, or one thing led to another ... as we always heard.

there is no missing quality, it is a lack of discipline and commitment - usually the cheating person is the problem, not the spouse. even if there is a problem, talking it out > cheating.

in closer, this quote probably applies:

Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one.

simple...man cannot stay monogamous!

who will make me cheat? why cheat when i already have all the answers in my spouse.

it is human nature, everyday eat the same chicken rice for 10 years, sure feel very sian one day.

:sweat:

who will make me cheat? why cheat when i already have all the answers in my spouse.

is your spouse sitting next to you? muaaaahhhh.

will ur spouse always have all the answers?

If the home-cooked chicken rice tastes divine, and the neighborhood hawker center sells oni noodles that appear to taste like rubber band, and the nearest high class restaurant is an air ticket away and each dish costs a bomb (or an arm and leg)....

It is only human nature to choose eat the same chicken rice everyday......

it is human nature, everyday eat the same chicken rice for 10 years, sure feel very sian one day.

i eat curry rice a lot, standard stuff everytime. :)

who says one spouse/gf = same chicken rice? things change, there are different stages of the relationship - only when you make it the same chicken rice everyday, it will become the same chicken rice.

if everything turns into same chicken rice, different day for relationships for a person, then that person should just swing his/her entire life and spare people the trouble of wasted time.

Muz try duck, turkey and goose meat la.

must also try puffer fish meat, poison dart frog meat......

try already get burnt, then can run back to mommy.. :devil:

sometimes too late, too fatal the meat.

people to people relationships are very complex and different from each other
there will not be a standard answer

time and circumstances changes everything
you need 2 hands to clap
working things out always needs effort from both parties, if either party does not want to put a 100% in resolving the issue/s then it will not work in the long run.

to find your perfect life partner is better than being the only winner to the toto 1st prize
choose wisely and work out future decisions before you tie the knot.

it is better to love and lost than to have never loved at all