Series of Night Shoot


Status
Not open for further replies.

hong

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
426
0
0
Visit site
Night shoots taken few days ago, sky is cloudy, with occasional rain drops

Image using Old method conversion (ACDsee), DELETED

Current Image use breezebrowser to resize, apply unsharp mask with radius 0.5 and amount 1 :) just learn this @ dpreview.

FIeld along the highway to marina south


Tanjong Rhu


Beside Cosy Cafe


Cosy Bar
 

hong

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
426
0
0
Visit site
Tanjong Rhu


Overlooking thr bridge connecting tanjong rhu and stadium cove


Singapore Indoor Stadium
 

mervlam

Senior Member
Apr 26, 2002
2,279
0
36
Visit site
Wow....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

u superimpose the night scenes on the cloudy sky???
 

hong

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
426
0
0
Visit site
no lah, taken on 30th april, was really cloudy on that day, have to call it a day @ stadium cove when it starts raining heavy,

but on my way back home, rains stops, sky becomes clear @ marina south, so stop a while to take the pics overlooking the city center
 

renaissance_myth

Senior Member
Apr 1, 2002
684
5
18
Visit site
what camera are u using? and the shutter speed for the pics?


thanx
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
44
www.gigabizz.com
Hey, that cosy bar looks really cosy.
Mind telling me where it is?
How do i get there?

Might be a nice place to chill out.
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
41
East
www.weekai.com
clear and sharp, good stuffs!

but the horizon's off for some of the pics, would be perfect if you've got them straight!
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
ur shot horion is level to the ground but some how your buildings are not ....
 

hong

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
426
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by nutz
Hey, that cosy bar looks really cosy.
Mind telling me where it is?
How do i get there?

Might be a nice place to chill out.
near kallang indoor stadium :)
 

hong

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
426
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by megaweb
ur shot horion is level to the ground but some how your buildings are not ....
guess that is the problem of wide angle small lens
 

hong

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
426
0
0
Visit site
just did a check @ ps, the misalignment with the horizontal ground, coupled with the barrel distortion @ wide angle, make the buildings looks bent :)
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by hong
just did a check @ ps, the misalignment with the horizontal ground, coupled with the barrel distortion @ wide angle, make the buildings looks bent :)
you can use distort or perspective to edit the pic so that the buildings will look vertically straight

distort
1. Select the layer
2. go to Edit > Transform > Distort

perspective
1. Select the layer
2. go to Edit > Transform > Perspective

sorry to use ur image



BTW , your shots are nice and sharp ... good work :)
 

hong

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
426
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by megaweb


you can use distort or perspective to edit the pic so that the buildings will look vertically straight

distort
1. Select the layer
2. go to Edit > Transform > Distort

perspective
1. Select the layer
2. go to Edit > Transform > Perspective

sorry to use ur image


BTW , your shots are nice and sharp ... good work :)
thanks for the help:)
 

hong

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
426
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by Flare
Barrel distortion? It would have been great if there's not so much of it...
not too bad, only 0.9% at wide angle, 0% @ telephoto, info from dpreview
 

O

oly

Guest
looks good, what camera is that?
 

ed9119

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
11,009
47
48
58
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
well done overall. How about numbering your pics so that we can tell you which ones are our favourites?

ed
 

Status
Not open for further replies.