TIME: 900am-1130am
Venue: TBC
Clothes: 2 changes.
Cost: $65/fotog
Total: ~6 fotogs.

Please PM or email miadreamy@yahoo.com

Hi reannemia,

Thanx for organising.

Allow me to voice my own opinion here: I don't think it's necessary to provide the vital statistics of the model here. This is not a modelling agency which requires these statistics.

Most of us here enrol for modelling shoots to:

1. Build up our own portfolios
2. Try to learn model photography
3. Join in the fun

Vital statistics are not essential / required for these photo shoots. Apologies if I have said the wrong thing. :sweat:

Virgo said:
Hi reannemia,

Thanx for organising.

Allow me to voice my own opinion here: I don't think it's necessary to provide the vital statistics of the model here. This is not a modelling agency which requires these statistics.

3. Join in the fun

Vital statistics are not essential / required for these photo shoots. Apologies if I have said the wrong thing. :sweat:

Different people value different information furnished, and so is their photographic agenda which could well be different vis a vis the above 3 stated objectives.

One man's meat is another man's poison. I have no problem with and personally welcome any physical statistical information provided, in this case, not intending to sound offending, I would have preferred you to reserve your above comments to yourself.

Yep. Absolutely. Each has their own opinion and views.

I'm just expressing my views. No offence really. :)

Virgo said:
Hi reannemia,

Thanx for organising.

3. Join in the fun

.....then if u not join, why so bother?...funny

1. icyflame
2.Birman
3. birman's friend
4. deadpoet

please email or pm me your details, (HP/email) for confirmation. payment via bank transfer.

Actually virgo is right lah...information such as shoe size is obviously redundant to fotographers. hahahahahaha!!

I just copied wholesale off their website w/o digesting the info. :sweat: I think i'm losing my skills to copy paste paraphrase. Too long away from school lah...duno how to chao geng liao!

But some fotogs are very picky about the size and shape of the girls...r they slim? r they tall? r they busty? r they this r they that. sigh. cant satisfy everyone.

No problems reannemia. It's just my quick thought and gentle comments. Didn't know it'll spark off much dissatisfaction. Sorry... :embrass:

Happy organising, have fun, and upzzz for you too! :D

reannemia said:
1. icyflame
2.Birman
3. birman's friend
4. deadpoet

please email or pm me your details, (HP/email) for confirmation. payment via bank transfer.

Actually virgo is right lah...information such as shoe size is obviously redundant to fotographers. hahahahahaha!!

I just copied wholesale off their website w/o digesting the info. :sweat: I think i'm losing my skills to copy paste paraphrase. Too long away from school lah...duno how to chao geng liao!

But some fotogs are very picky about the size and shape of the girls...r they slim? r they tall? r they busty? r they this r they that. sigh. cant satisfy everyone.

reannemia said:
1. icyflame
2.Birman
3. birman's friend
4. deadpoet

I don't think it's unimportant. The reason being if you know the girl is short, you have to think of way to make her look Taller, ie shoot from low angle.
Or if she's a bit plump, ask her to wear something with stripes instead of chequered dress etc.

All this helps in planning the shoot. Heck, even shoe size is impt especially if you intend to shoot some casual shoot with her foot nearer to the lens, you may choose to avoid if she has a huge feet to start with in order to prevent the shooting of the "HOBBIT"! :bsmilie:

she look nice. 1.68 height is a very nice for a model i think. :bsmilie:

I actually likes the details provided... :)

Anyway ... upzz for your model shoot ... :thumbsup:

Virgo said:
Hi reannemia,

Thanx for organising.

3. Join in the fun

Heh! Its perfectly normal... its on their comp cards anyway... don't fret.
:)

OK. It's just a casual comment. Can we let the matter rest and get going with the shoot? Don't think we need to discuss any further.

Thanx much.

Virgo said:
... Allow me to voice my own opinion here: I don't think it's necessary to provide the vital statistics of the model here. This is not a modelling agency which requires these statistics.

I believe the information is part of the entire contract. For the photographers participating in the shoot, they are also entering into a contract with the model, the model agency and the organiser. Before I enter into any contract, I like to know what I am getting myself into.

One question, and no hard feelings, why are you getting so uptight about it?

Virgo said:
OK. It's just a casual comment. Can we let the matter rest and get going with the shoot? Don't think we need to discuss any further.

Thanx much.

and better you edit your post lah.............

Zplus said:
Heh! Its perfectly normal... its on their comp cards anyway... don't fret.
:)

what's a comp card ?
is comp short for something ?

Thanks
Lam

composite card

ratboy said:
what's a comp card ?
is comp short for something ?

Thanks
Lam

ooooook people...foccccussssss.

*mia waves her hands slowly, hypnotizing you*

U are all getting very sleeeeepeeeee.....now lisssteen to meeeeeee......model shoot......weeeekend....got chio bu.....must join........

Status
Not open for further replies.