Series Of Model Shoots 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey u've got Haley as ur model huh?
i saw her once, at SingaporeFace audition, not bad. but a bit thin tho~ if i'm not wrong, she hav quite a few modelling experiences.
thumbs up for getting her ye model~

reannemia said:
ooooook people...foccccussssss.

*mia waves her hands slowly, hypnotizing you*

U are all getting very sleeeeepeeeee.....now lisssteen to meeeeeee......model shoot......weeeekend....got chio bu.....must join........

:bsmilie: so cute the way you "say" it....

does anyone knows if the shoot is still on?

YUPZ. the shoot is still on.

Got alot of questions so i'll just post it.

thanks for your questions!!!
ok sorry for this late reply coz i needed to settle some stuff. ok wait ah..lemme see...

jason72 said:
Hi reannemia,

I am interested in this session. But I may like to know a little more detail before I confirm.

1) What are the 2 set of clothes she will be wearing.

One set of Casual and one set of Formal/Clubwear style.

2) And also the location. I know it will be difficult for you to review the location but I just want to know which area like park, building, sea side.......

Tentatively should be at sommerset mrt, emerald hill.

3) Will you be providing any tools like reflector, meter........

Im not a professional fotographer so i do not have these barang barang..i only know how to pose the girl.........

4) what if it rains? Is there any backup place? Cause these few days the sun looks a little shy and like to hide behind clouds.

Emerald hill has those walk ways peranakan style so should be able to still shoot sheltered.

5) Anyway I am only a coolpix 8700 user not DSLR...... can I join in?(newbie)

SURE! (actually ive no idea what all those means.....)

6) Do I need to have external flash?(I don't have any)

huh? simi si external flash?

DATE: 30th Oct (SAT)
TIME: 900am-1130am
Venue: Sommerset MRT 840am meeting. Shoot at emerald hill, if want grass patch, smst mrt got biiiig grass patch..and singtel building got fountain somemore.

Clothes: 2 changes. 1 casual (for street shots etc), 1 formal/clubwear (for emerald hill clubs/peranakan style)

Cost: $65/fotog (for returning fotogs will be at $60)
Total: ~6 fotogs.

Please give me your mobile and email contact via PM or email miadreamy@yahoo.com

1. icyflame
2.Birman
3. deadpoet
4. Javaman
5. Coolsmurf

Please transfer $65 into POSB SAVINGS ACCT #029-28262-5 to reserve your slot.

Yupoz...i like haley's look..she got abit of Joanne Peh look...
I havent met her in person tho! glad U had a good experience with her!

cindy33 said:
hey u've got Haley as ur model huh?
i saw her once, at SingaporeFace audition, not bad. but a bit thin tho~ if i'm not wrong, she hav quite a few modelling experiences.
thumbs up for getting her ye model~

hi is the shot on?
there's no details on where to meet?
the mrt is BIG!
sigh..dunno if i should make this trip down, will it be a wasted trip? :dunno:

reannemia said:
Yupoz...i like haley's look..she got abit of Joanne Peh look...
I havent met her in person tho! glad U had a good experience with her!

look like joanne peh meh? i saw her once, at some outdoor event. but she look verrrry orDiNaRy, not some star-glam look. disappointed tho~

icy: still on....sorry for the late reply....it's at sommerset mrt control. dont worry, the agency will call u tmw...we also have a fotographer along to guide and pose the model if there's a need.

cindy: duno haven seen her in person yet. thot u said she got modelling experience so i thot u've worked w her b4.

Thanks everyone for the response!

Be posting the new girl soon!

aiya.. miscommunication~
i saw Joanne Peh in real before, at some MediaCorp outdoor event. dun feel that she look as good on screen.

As for Haley, i saw her in real before for SgFace audition. did the makeup for the ppl coming for the audition, but i din work on her face cos she dun require any makeup done.
noe tt she got modelling experience cos i saw her application form tt states her modelling experience~

great model, good shoot this morning

pleasant to shoot with, good shoot!

hey guys..thanks for the reviews...post some pix lehh

heheheh...headache liao..gotta pick the next girl......

Status
Not open for further replies.