Serenity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tianz16

Feb 6, 2008
Took the picture to show and let ppl feel at peace.
Serenity:
the state or quality of being serene, calm, or tranquil; sereneness.

please do advice if the composition is okay. Thanks for all C&C.

080518_0546-2.jpg

i cannot see your main focus of the picture.

i also cannot see anything interesting or eye-catching in the picture.

one quick look, i would think that all is OOF.

i'm sorry, this picture doesnt work for me.

I don't see serenity at all. In fact, I see clutter and "what am I supposed to look at?" confusion.

yeah. no point of focus. and is it me, or is the picture kinda blur?

the messy background and the fact that your apparent subject is shovelled to the side of the picture makes the composition fail utterly - hence the comments so far, that it is cluttered, that they cannot see what your "subject" is.

Focus is on the second bell of the pagoda, but the whole pagoda is very dark and the blurred green BG of the tree is distracting.

Try mebbe a different angle which will allow a better exposure of the pagoda as well as not get blown highlights from the sky.

Very difficult to have a focus....

thanks a lot to everyone for your comments so far.. will be out shooting more pictures and be back for more...

got potential.

essentially need to correct for underexposure and maybe include more pagoda and eliminate the bright light coming between the bells and the leaves.

I think ur focus is Ok - the underexposure makes it hard to be seen.

and finally dun title ur pic ... maybe just say pic #16 or something like the way all CSers do here.

a nice pic is a nice pic ... ;)

PS: How did u meter? Most matrix/evaluative metering wont lead to this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.