Serangoon River 18 Mar 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Teoh

Staff member
Oct 16, 2004
Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
Been a long time never been to the Serangoon River. C & C.

Serangoon_River_%2303.jpg

Serangoon_River_%2301.jpg

Serangoon_River_%2302.jpg

Serangoon_River_%2304.jpg

Very nice! Like #2, #3 most, especially the timing of #3 to capture the bird. Well done my friend! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice! Like #2, #3 most, especially the timing of #3 to capture the bird. Well done my friend! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comment. For pic 3, I was waiting for the bird to fly near the sun when I saw it begun it's flight so manage to get this shot.

how i miss the place ... nice tones :thumbsup: i like #2 and #3 ... for #4, maybe try PS away the person and camera on the left side ;)

:bsmilie:

looks like a hightide ... btw John if you want to get the drain's concrete structure exposed, can try like 1 week later

Thanks. Will try to do so. Wanted to go to the place for shoot for a few times. Everytime after the alarm is switch off, it is back to the bed and ZZZzzzzz again :bsmilie:

Oh my... looks like me and DT got sniped. x_x

Thanks Ortega.

This place is really nice.
There were a lot of little fishes that kept jumping in schools out of the water, probably escaping predators.

Oh my... looks like me and DT got sniped. x_x

Thanks Ortega.

This place is really nice.
There were a lot of little fishes that kept jumping in schools out of the water, probably escaping predators.

Actually ricky could have go into the water and shoot.

Actually ricky could have go into the water and shoot.

:eek: please don't, i don't want to be responsible for any accidents :sweat: the water might seem calm, the currents below might be dangerous since it's just at the rivermouth

So nice.. Now all my weekends burnt...:cry:

NO PROBLEM!

I am saving $$ now to buy the Olympus SW 770, 10M waterproof, 100kg crush proof, 1.5M drop shock proof!

hehehehe.. :thumbsup:

Errr... actually I mean just near the side with the water level reaching only your ankle. Didn't ask you to go diving :bsmilie:

actually you guys came late, it was still low tide when i reached there
btw did you guys go through the thick bushes? in the dark?

actually you guys came late, it was still low tide when i reached there
btw did you guys go through the thick bushes? in the dark?

Yup... but not dark. We wasn't aware there is a way to drive in. Next round must try to drive in.

Status
Not open for further replies.