Serangoon River 18 Mar 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
great shots... :thumbsup:
thanks for sharing ;)

Hi there,

Very lovely shots. Looks like a nice place to shoot sunrise. How do I get there by public transport? Cheers!

Hi John,

Love the pics especially #2. I made a visit to where Alex saw you guys via bicycle. Will update on Eikin's thread. Be mentally prepared if you are driving in. If your car is lowered, not adviceable to drive in. Serveral deep pot holes at the off road entrance and soft sand along the way. be careful when driving in :)

#3 is good. the clouds formation is fantastic....

Hi John,

Love the pics especially #2. I made a visit to where Alex saw you guys via bicycle. Will update on Eikin's thread. Be mentally prepared if you are driving in. If your car is lowered, not adviceable to drive in. Serveral deep pot holes at the off road entrance and soft sand along the way. be careful when driving in :)

No car so have to depend on Bus 11:bsmilie:

Hi there,

Very lovely shots. Looks like a nice place to shoot sunrise. How do I get there by public transport? Cheers!

You can try bus 34 from Tampines Interchange but will be a bit difficult to walk in. Another way is from Punggol End but you will have to walk a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.