Serangoon North Outing on 221004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
This friday...call all who live near s'goon north...

heard tt during fasting our malay friends will have some mini night bazaar near the mosque to break fast together at night...they will sell those kuey kuey and everything...

anyone wanna go document this together....???

1. Witness

cheers!!!

what time? i can join u since i am staying at hougang. it is the mosque near to YCK rd?

Every year for the fasting month there's always a bazaar somewhere. Best place I think is either Geylang (at the Malay Village) or Bussuroh/Arab Street (near the Sultan Mosque).

Best time to go, I would think, between 4.30pm to 7pm. The one in Geylang will go on till 10 or 11 pm.

Gotta warn u tho' ... these two places are very crowded.

also had the same idea. witness, i think alvin also interested.

why not shoot last lite ard 5-7pm? our muslim frens usually buka puasa (break fast) ard 7pm.

reason for shooting at the mosque at sgoon nth is coz we live ard the area...the exp will make the documentry more worthwhile

lets say we start at 6..... me can go....but prob will reach ard 7 plus... coz may be stuck in camp doing some work before leaving for the weekend....
interested pls put ya name down ....

if we intend to shoot late...perhaps we can try to do night scenes ard the area too....haha....like i said we do it coz we live in the area.....would be cool to document the happenings in our neighbourhood..

up to u guys lo....if i dun get any confirmation by 2245 thru PM...then i take it as no one coming...go shoot alone then....haha....

Status
Not open for further replies.