September Pentaxian Outing - MacRitchie Trails - Please Share Your Photos Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi Guys, I'm sure those who went for the gathering had a lot fun. It's a really long walk, a bit tiring but really rewarding trip I'd say.

Here is the gang (minus Bernard who's waiting for us half way w/ his beautiful wife :D):

K20D0932_s.jpg

I'll update the names/nicks later on. Please post your photos taken today here under this thread.

Cheers and happy shooting.

Last edited:
Missed out on the group photo again....

Here is the gang (minus Bernard who's waiting for us half way w/ his beautiful wife :D):

Darn... traditionally taken group photo and I've missed it...

Hey... my wife (SK) is asking you to photoshop all the fats around the arms, legs, tummy, lighten up the dark eye rings, lengthen the legs first before sharing any ...

Man.. what a darn hot day ... fantastic exercise guys!

Hey... my wife (SK) is asking you to photoshop all the fats around the arms, legs, tummy, lighten up the dark eye rings, lengthen the legs first before sharing any ...

How about this one? She looks very pretty even w/ any PPing ;)

K20D0990_s.jpg

Last edited:
2871530859_b98aae6221_o.jpg

Singapore Ling Zhi?

2872375218_432eee07a9_o.jpg

Twisted - nature sculpture

here i post again. First attempt at nature photography.

k100d w kit lens

Looks like you guys had a good time:)
More photos please!

Wah, super warm day and super workout.
Best thing is I cycled another 10 km later... :bigeyes:

This was a good outing both photographically and for the body.
Already some nice pictures from seefei and darren. :thumbsup:
Good to see and catch-up with fellow Pentax users.
Will post some of mine later.

Voigtlander lens macro 125 f2.5

you.jpg

19thsept08105.jpg

19thsept08151.jpg

Great to meet new and regulars pentaxian here. Pentax numbers is growing and that is a good sign.

Macro lovers, there were about 5 here squatting along the trail...u know what i mean:bsmilie:
holding our breadth and perspiring all over. wow.... really hard work but quite fun and rewarding. Okay above 3 shots to share. c and c welcome. Always something to learn from each other.

OTC

2873141674_e11ce0a551_o.jpg

Dirty Laundry

2872419297_de778584e0_o.jpg

Single File

darren, nice colour rendering. i have this pic also with the 2 senior citizens sitting on it. but the color is very different. how you get this "summer-like" effect?

Tried some preset in Lightroom called "Golden Dust" which churned out this autumn look. Something special

Status
Not open for further replies.