September Pentaxian Outing - MacRitchie Trails on Sept 20 (Sat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.. nice shot, so cute ! Its not that I can't walk stairs, I got asthma, so can't really exercise too much, walking long distance can, but cannot run or climb stairs. So thats explain my size la hehe ;p

Don't worry, we are not gonna run, and there aren't many stairs to climb. Most of the trails are pretty flat :)

Hmm, you quit because you are afraid of my daughter, didn't you :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: ya ur daughter ran so fast...

All the best to your IPPT! Get the $400!

ya 400... those were the days...my last test after 2 rounds i walk for 4 rounds :bsmilie:

sprained my ankle in some activity yesterday, doing hot water immersion+tiger balm now:confused:

hopefully can recover tomorrow, will be slow on saturday for sure

fengwei's daugter is cute as ever:sweatsm:

sprained my ankle in some activity yesterday, doing hot water immersion+tiger balm now:confused:

Oh boy, hope you'd be okay by Saturday. Don't worry, you have much longer legs than my daughter, should be able to catch up w/ her even w/ a sprained ankle ;)

Take care man, hope your ankle gets better. Don't worry I'll be slow in walking too hehe.

The main entrance is the car park area? I heard it's still under reno?

Still on duty, will call you guys tomorrow once it's over

Can't join you.....enjoy yourselves and takes lots of photos, guys!

My daughter can't join :( She caught a cold/flu two days ago, still coughing quite badly :( Better let her rest for the weekend ...

2872375218_432eee07a9_o.jpg

Nature Sculpture

K100d w kit lens

2871530859_b98aae6221_o.jpg

Mushroom - another beautiful structure by Mother Nature

K100d w kit lens.

Borrowed Denis diopter for this close up. There is slight vignetting but overall happy w the end result. Thanks Denis!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.