September Overseas Trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
I am clearing my leave from early to mid Sep and is thinking of going on a short shooting trip.

Anyone planning to go on such trips too but have no partners? :)

Planning one with relaxation purpose too... ;) But it will only happen between late-Sep (29-Sep-06) to early-Oct (08-Oct-06)... ;p

Aiyo.. wrong timing

I am taking leave 10-20th Sep, thinking of doing a short trip as well, maybe 5/6 days from 11th or 12th Sep. China or maybe Vietnam free and easy DIY come into my mind, was exploring with Baracuda on the possibilities...

I've been thinking of doing some trip too. I'm interested in Vietnam,Cambodia, & Laos but not China (been there). I am planning to do that on a backpacking trip by trains/bus though. Perhaps you should save up your leave until later in the year.

mdmgreen said:
I've been thinking of doing some trip too. I'm interested in Vietnam,Cambodia, & Laos but not China (been there). I am planning to do that on a backpacking trip by trains/bus though. Perhaps you should save up your leave until later in the year.
Erm... :think: Same here, except that 1st backpacking experience... Been to only Bangkok (Thailand), Genting (Malaysia) and Batam (Indonesia) on F&E trips only... :embrass:

What's your $$ and time budget? I'm going on a shoestring bugdet of $1000 for 18 days trip. ;)

mdmgreen said:
What's your $$ and time budget? I'm going on a shoestring bugdet of $1000 for 18 days trip. ;)
18 days? :confused: Just pure working days or including weekends?

Anyway, interesting to do a backpacking trip... :) Very interested in doing one... ;) Planning one now... :cool:

Hi Clubsnappers, not September but come October.18 October 2 b exact,me & wife going to Ohio US to visit my daughter there.Hope to capture some nice sceneries to post here.My D200 + 18-200VR will tact along for d job.

Hello there,
I'll be in Vietnam, HCMC, from 18 to 22 Oct for an exhibition. I'll be there in a supporting capacity so will have about 1 or 2 whole days free time.
I plan to do some photography during these times. I don't mind some company. Anyone interested pls let me know.

I am planning for a week trip to Hawaii 20th onwards this mth but my plan ruined because of a sudden project in my dept....I am still negotiating with my boss....:sweat:

Weigang said:
Erm... :think: Same here, except that 1st backpacking experience... Been to only Bangkok (Thailand), Genting (Malaysia) and Batam (Indonesia) on F&E trips only... :embrass:

Hello there :)

Am going to Chiang Mai fr 21 to 26 Sept. Welcome to join. Free & Easy trip - going caving and climbing.

Pooch.

Pooch said:
Hello there :)

Am going to Chiang Mai fr 21 to 26 Sept. Welcome to join. Free & Easy trip - going caving and climbing.

Pooch.
Er... Cannot join you during that period as I'm tied with module exam papers in that week...

I'm planning one trip between 29-Sep-06 (evening) to 08-Oct-06... ;) Hee...

Why is everybody free in Sept/Oct? What about December?

Coz dec is school holiday, and everyone else will be going overseas, and the price $$$$$$$$$$$.

mdmgreen said:
Why is everybody free in Sept/Oct? What about December?

where u wanna go? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.