September 2012 Pentax outing: any suggestion?

seefei

Mar 7, 2008
West Coast
Hello! time to think about this month homework and assignment. September is a quiet month with no major festivities except formula 1. any suggestion?

Got tickets for F1? I'd love to go in there again ;p

Haven't shot macro for a while, kinda miss it. I suggest we go for macros this round :)

Botanical Garden
Old railway trail
Bukit Batok Nature Park

admiralty park
dairy farm
bukit timah nature reserve

Don't forget there are some new parks too. Let's see how it goes, will start the outing thread by Monday :)

Actually this month has the Mid-Autumn Festival, can shoot some lights too if you guys are keen.

How about something we seldom do.?

Singapore Triathlon 2012

Let ppl see that there is a brand called PENTAX! which can take good sports photos.

Last edited:

Singapore Triathlon 2012

Let ppl see that there is a brand called PENTAX! which can take good sports photos.

Sounds fun, but wonder if it's easy to take this kind of events if we can't follow the athletes around. And end of Sep might be too late for this month's outing. Maybe can call for another special event on that day :)

Singapore Triathlon 2012

JK
u very bad la. poison me with your jumping spider macro & 3-legged set up and now want to shoot sport ;p

Last edited:
JK
u very bad la. poison me your your jumping spider macro & 3-legged set up and now want to shoot sport ;p

You bought the Q?

Btw, Ricoh users should turn up also.

Bernard, my bad. i started the thread one day (i think) before the merger. It should read "September 2012 Pentax/Ricoh outing: any suggestion?"

No "Q" still hanging on to my K5.

any date? 15th or 22th September, Saturday?

Last edited: