Sept' PLUG - Venue Discussion (if there is any)


Status
Not open for further replies.

metallilan

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2006
2,866
0
0
Singapore
#1
Seems that this is a busy month for the working people except maybe me, cuz im not working during term break :bsmilie:

Anyway, just to start a thread for the next PLUG outing, which is this months one. Not sure if possible ar, but lets discuss the venue.

I'm hoping that the newer generation of Lumix users can tag along, like say FZ7ers and FZ50ers, not to mention the ones currently using Lumix camera's to join in as well.

So okay, lets begin....

.
.
.
.
.

Any ideas on place??? I'd love to go to that woodneuk or whatever place but its just too far in...can't go recee else i don't come out how...:sweat:

Suggestions open to you folks...
 

DaXiong

Senior Member
Feb 17, 2006
1,827
0
36
#3
;p
Venue ... how about Sentosa since there is Photo Fun @ Sentosa competition?
for details.. pls click here;)
However maybe we got not much time... closing date on 17 sept 5pm..
 

metallilan

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2006
2,866
0
0
Singapore
#4
DaXiong said:
;p
Venue ... how about Sentosa since there is Photo Fun @ Sentosa competition?
for details.. pls click here;)
However maybe we got not much time... closing date on 17 sept 5pm..
Ya ar..but 16 & 17 got Big Bike Fest leh... :sweat:
 

ExplorerZ

Senior Member
Jan 9, 2006
7,752
0
36
West Legion
hkchew03.deviantart.com
#5
DaXiong said:
;p
Venue ... how about Sentosa since there is Photo Fun @ Sentosa competition?
for details.. pls click here;)
However maybe we got not much time... closing date on 17 sept 5pm..
i tot so too leh... but a bit rush since it happen before this week...
 

metallilan

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2006
2,866
0
0
Singapore
#6
Hmm...anyone interested to go Sentosa on friday or saturday? Not exactly a PLUG but more like a mini-outing...probably be shooting for the Sentosa competition thingy...
 

DaXiong

Senior Member
Feb 17, 2006
1,827
0
36
#7
metallilan said:
Hmm...anyone interested to go Sentosa on friday or saturday? Not exactly a PLUG but more like a mini-outing...probably be shooting for the Sentosa competition thingy...
got to work :cry: sorry...:bheart:
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#10
metallilan said:
Hmm...anyone interested to go Sentosa on friday or saturday? Not exactly a PLUG but more like a mini-outing...probably be shooting for the Sentosa competition thingy...
hope u guys enjoy urself this weekend. shooting babes by the beach or babes on bikes.
I be away in malacca, gonna give this outing a miss.

DaXiong said:
;p
Venue ... how about Sentosa since there is Photo Fun @ Sentosa competition?
for details.. pls click here;)
However maybe we got not much time... closing date on 17 sept 5pm..
bro,
u still owe me something hor???
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#12
Hexlord said:
If everything went well I will be heading to Sentosa this Sat :)
bro,
hope is not gonna be a repeat of last sunday................kekekekekeke
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#14
FZ5owner said:
bro,
hope is not gonna be a repeat of last sunday................kekekekekeke
Hexlord said:
LOL that was really bad luck.. but I was quite tired also.. heh, so went back early.
hmmm.. :think:

wats with u and Hexlord on last sun which make him so tired ??

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#15
k3nn3th03 said:
hmmm.. :think:

wats with u and Hexlord on last sun which make him so tired ??

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
hahahahaha.............. for you to find out ;) ;p
 

DaXiong

Senior Member
Feb 17, 2006
1,827
0
36
#16
FZ5owner said:
hope u guys enjoy urself this weekend. shooting babes by the beach or babes on bikes.
I be away in malacca, gonna give this outing a miss.



bro,
u still owe me something hor???

Sorry.. bro.. my Desktop LCD spoilt liao.. currently only left a CPU. Ur pics r inside that HDD. Unable to send to u.. currently using laptop.. inside this laptop dun have the pics u need.. hee... will send to u once my LCD is back... ;p
 

ExplorerZ

Senior Member
Jan 9, 2006
7,752
0
36
West Legion
hkchew03.deviantart.com
#17
DaXiong said:
Sorry.. bro.. my Desktop LCD spoilt liao.. currently only left a CPU. Ur pics r inside that HDD. Unable to send to u.. currently using laptop.. inside this laptop dun have the pics u need.. hee... will send to u once my LCD is back... ;p
wahaha since you said that... i suspect is xmm pics liao :bsmilie: :devil:
 

metallilan

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2006
2,866
0
0
Singapore
#20
Last call Last call...anyone wanna tag along to sentosa this saturday... Else i'll just find another day this month for another outing...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom