Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
IMG_6962.JPG

IMG_6962a.JPG

:bsmilie:

Some day your daughter would be fed up with u;p thx god she is beautiful, otherwise who can survive in front of your camera, ah?:devil: :D

Hi Streetshooter,

No offence, but the colour of the Fujichrome version looks horrible on my screen!

I suppose you did not do any post processing on the scanned image. Is that the colout you see on the slide itself?

Or is this a joke you are putting up again, as the date on the bottom of the picture says 1965!

Originally posted by roygoh
Hi Streetshooter,

No offence, but the colour of the Fujichrome version looks horrible on my screen!

I suppose you did not do any post processing on the scanned image. Is that the colout you see on the slide itself?

Or is this a joke you are putting up again, as the date on the bottom of the picture says 1965!

roy, I think both are from streetshooter's D30, he was probably trying to simulate the effect of fujichrome film. The year is there to add to the old age effect I guess. Pretty interesting effects I must say!

Originally posted by Tweek

roy, I think both are from streetshooter's D30, he was probably trying to simulate the effect of fujichrome film. The year is there to add to the old age effect I guess. Pretty interesting effects I must say!

Yeah, that must be the case. So do you have 30-year-old fujichrome slides to see if they look like what Streetchooter has posted (colour wise, of course)?

Anyway, good job, Streetshooter, in successfully destroying the colous of an otherwise very nice picture.

Maybe I should try to restore the colours from this version to exercise my PS skills!

Actually I'm not sure there is such a thing as Fujichrome.
I know my old baby pictures were on Kodachrome, and they looked something like this.

I thought I'd try the effect because her hair looks so 60's....

"If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...."

i think the sepia one is better. she's got this very fun and playful pose - like doing it just cos...

very nostalgic looking also. i mean, the pose and everything... so the sepia... yaahhh

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Actually I'm not sure there is such a thing as Fujichrome.
I know my old baby pictures were on Kodachrome, and they looked something like this.

I thought I'd try the effect because her hair looks so 60's....

"If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...."

You kidding? Those Velvia, Provia, etc are all from the Fujichrome family! :)

Regards
CK

CK: Thanks. Didn't know that. I don't shoot slides, you see. That's why I have to beg for unexposed developed slide film to make my flash triggers. ;)

Originally posted by StreetShooter
CK: Thanks. Didn't know that. I don't shoot slides, you see. That's why I have to beg for unexposed developed slide film to make my flash triggers. ;)

I see. You can buy a Phenix DC888 and start shooting slides then. ;p

Regards
CK

P.S. Enough of those slides for you? I still got quite a lot here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.