Sepang F1 Trip, 3-5 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLSK

Just got my F1 Sepang Ticket (Section N1.34, Row A, seat 23) and was wondering if anyone here is going too? We can convoy (for those who drive) or carpool or just meet up there.

At this moment, I will be driving alone, so I dont mind taking another person from Singapore.

Travel plans:
3 April - Drive up to KL after dinner. Stay overnight somewhere.
4 April - Go to Sepang after BF. Go back to lodging after the last event.
5 April - Go to Sepang after BF. Return to Singapore after the last event.

hi i'm actually considering of going up with my gf but it would be rather dangerous....
worried that my car would be scratched or somethign anyway have u booked the tickets for the hotel?

Its like parking in any parking lots in singapore - no guarantees. That is why many will park at hotels and take the shuttle buses there. I have not booked any hotels yet .... will jump into any cheap ones in Bukit Bintang area.
I will drive because of the convenience and hope/pray all will be safe.

haha yeah thats why my friend actually offered me to stay at his dad's place...
i heard getting a cab out of the race place would be quote tough though

anyway may i know which tickets u bought and how much is it?
no idea which seat is good and cheap.
hopefully its not too expensive
if i'm going i don't mind driving up together then at least we can look out for each other :)

To all Clubsnap brothers and Sister out there who are heading to malaysia which choose to drive on your own.Please do be careful on the road.If anythings happen on the road while driving,do not stop if happen someone ask you to.If you not know them. Step on it drive as far as you can to shake the robbers away but make sure your car petrol is enough to reach where you go and drive safety.Come back to singapore alive.

To all Clubsnap brothers and Sister out there who are heading to malaysia which choose to drive on your own.Please do be careful on the road.If anythings happen on the road while driving,do not stop if happen someone ask you to.If you not know them. Step on it drive as far as you can to shake the robbers away but make sure your car petrol is enough to reach where you go and drive safety.Come back to singapore alive.

good advice!

anyway may i know which tickets u bought and how much is it?
no idea which seat is good and cheap.
hopefully its not too expensive
if i'm going i don't mind driving up together then at least we can look out for each other :)

my business partner in KL bought North Tower tickets - valued at RM400.
which day are u driving up?

i'm planning to drive up with a convey
arranged by someone la 138 for twin pax with my gf and hotel provided
sat morning we're meeting at west coast macs....
slowly drive...

If you want to bring family along to malaysia for a short trip.Going for shopping and eating,don't show your money out,you might caught someone attendtion.So be extra careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.