Sepak Takraw ball ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramius75

Nov 21, 2005
Where to get Sepak Takraw ball ?? :D

Thanks in advance :D

Try Arab Street or Bugis Village area. There is a shop selling toys there.

oh ok. thats a good idea also. Anywhere else i can get the balls ?? preferably cheap :D

Some shops in housing estates may have them. Could be cheaper there too. You can also try the sports shops at Bras Basah Complex.

why don you contact the Singapore Sepak Takraw Federation? Sure beats hunting high and low for it

well, i dont want to bother/calling them to ask them where to buy balls lah... sounds very weird leh. I think CS forum is quite active, so i think of this place 1st :D hurhurhur.

@galdor - thanks, another good suggestion.why i never tot of such places b4...

No problem bro. Just that I happened to see some when I passed by there last time. Hope you can get it soon. :)

No problem bro. Just that I happened to see some when I passed by there last time. Hope you can get it soon. :)

ok thanks :D

@ALL.

im organizing an dodgeball games but i need some balls that is fast, but wont bruised. beside Sepak Takraw ball, what else is recommended ??? Foam ball ??

:think: Interesting. Not sure if those plastic balls that we used to kick around in school are still available. Can consider those if you can still find them.

:think: Interesting. Not sure if those plastic balls that we used to kick around in school are still available. Can consider those if you can still find them.

have a few things to consider. If the ball is too light, the throwing speed is low. but if its too heavy or hard. the players will get hurt. so not easy to choose... i will try Toy'r'us also maybe they will have huge selection of balls.

Bras Basah complex, cant remember either 3rd or 4th floor....shops sells musical as well as sports equipment...to the left of the escalator. Or can try Queensway shopping complex.

During my schooling days, we played dodge ball using tennis balls too. It's light & fast but if you kena you know where, it's darm painful lor. :sweatsm:

Bras Basah complex, cant remember either 3rd or 4th floor....shops sells musical as well as sports equipment...to the left of the escalator. Or can try Queensway shopping complex.

OK thanks, ya, i remember some shops over there :D

During my schooling days, we played dodge ball using tennis balls too. It's light & fast but if you kena you know where, it's darm painful lor. :sweatsm:

but the idea is not to be too painful, coz it will be a mixed of guys and girls... they dont want bruises on the legs...

If you get hit hard by a sepak takraw ball in a dodgeball ball game, you will be SURE to get bruises. Especially the new plastic ones. The old woven ones would be slightly more forgiving, if you can find, cos thats nearly an extinct item in Singapore.

For dodgeball, I'd recommend a tennis ball. To reduce speed and bounciness, maybe you can wrap it with a few pieces of newspaper. :angel:

Anyway it sounds fun. Long time never play liao. Have fun dude! ;)

If you get hit hard by a sepak takraw ball in a dodgeball ball game, you will be SURE to get bruises. Especially the new plastic ones. The old woven ones would be slightly more forgiving, if you can find, cos thats nearly an extinct item in Singapore.

For dodgeball, I'd recommend a tennis ball. To reduce speed and bounciness, maybe you can wrap it with a few pieces of newspaper. :angel:

Anyway it sounds fun. Long time never play liao. Have fun dude! ;)

hi thanks, ya, i hope to find the old woven type, not sure where i can get those thou.

tennis ball might not be a good idea as it is very very hard....

thanks for the suggestion thou. i hope that it will be fun too :D

hi thanks, ya, i hope to find the old woven type, not sure where i can get those thou.

tennis ball might not be a good idea as it is very very hard....

thanks for the suggestion thou. i hope that it will be fun too :D

Lims art n craft sell woven rattan balls... you n take a look.. they have one shop in vivo city and another one at parkway parade... ;)

Lims art n craft sell woven rattan balls... you n take a look.. they have one shop in vivo city and another one at parkway parade... ;)

oh ok, thanks, im going to vivo tomorrow. will check out Toy r us also :D

Status
Not open for further replies.