Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbyte

traffic_light_xmas.jpg

"If you don't have, just buy, if you have, buy extra. If you have extra, buy then sell to others to make money so you can buy buy buy " espn 1:2

"If Singapore don't have then go Japan and BUY BUY BUY" espn 1:3

From where we left off in the previous season..
tit.gif

As usual, for those who got lotsa time(like GURUs), can refer back:
(Warning:Reading back logs of STG may cause lost sanity, lost of job, lost of $$$ due to BUY BUY BUY fever by espn!)

Season I (.....history liaos
old.gif
)

For season 1 to 23, the links can be found HERE.

Season XXXII
Season XXXI
Season XXX
Season XXIX
Season XXVIII
Season XXVII
Season XXVI
Season XXIV
Season XXV

Welcome one and all, young and old, gUrLs & bOis....

Wu wu... I is here :D 10.03pm :D

nice balls AB! :eek:

:) Got me into the christmas mood~

Garion said:
+1 !!!

NB!!! Missed 1st post again!!! :complain: But at least i is on 1st page!! :vhappy:
8fps how come so slow?? :sticktong

rebbot said:
nice balls AB! :eek:

:) Got me into the christmas mood~
Your first sentence of remarks... :sweat:

espn said:
8fps how come so slow?? :sticktong
you always tell me its not the camera, its the man behind the camera. so fast you forget already?? :bsmilie:

espn said:
Wah go FS just got home si boh?

No lar ... just went out to handover assignments .. must target hand in within 1 week liao ... they gave remark like so long liao the event was over last 2 weeks .. :cry:

alechim said:
you always tell me its not the camera, its the man behind the camera. so fast you forget already?? :bsmilie:
Indirect suan ma... cannot be too obvious you know :bsmilie:

alechim said:

he havent forgot .. but with fast cam .. the photog must also be fast ba ... :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
No lar ... just went out to handover assignments .. must target hand in within 1 week liao ... they gave remark like so long liao the event was over last 2 weeks .. :cry:
Tell them how much you paid how fast you hand in, you want next day also can if they can pay lor

$$$$$$$ only ma

KNIGHT ONG said:
he havent forgot .. but with fast cam .. the photog must also be fast ba ... :bsmilie:
his fingers tremble too much mah...

KNIGHT ONG said:
You mean finger must be fast :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.