Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbyte

Powerboat_2005.jpg

(Scenes from F1 Powerboat 2005)

"If you don't have, just buy, if you have, buy extra. If you have extra, buy then sell to others to make money so you can buy buy buy " espn 1:2

From where we left off HERE.

Ran out of tagline for this season, so took TMC's suggestion. Guess from now on, i will just look out for "interesting posts/remarks" made by folks in here...for example the all time famous "Buy Buy Buy" espn 0:0.

As usual, for those who got lotsa time(like GURUs), can refer back:
(Warning:Reading back logs of STG may cause lost sanity, lost of job, lost of $$$ due to BUY BUY BUY fever by espn!)

Season I (.....history liaos
old.gif
)

For season 1 to 23, the links can be found HERE.

Season XXIV
Season XXV

Welcome one and all, young and old, gUrLs & bOis....

Liew......rite before I was about to go to sleep too. Now got to burn some other image in my mind now.

Okie..mi also koonzz liao.

Pic for the night.

IMG_1802.jpg

enjoy

I is home .........after FS .... :devil:

This year powerboats is the 3rd year in Singapore ... and I am going to give it a miss due to assignemnts .. :cry:

Your guys enjoys .. :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
good morning.. good nite.. whichever.. tomorrow time to up lorry...

I oso up the lorry ... :sweat:

Your turbo shd work wonder ... ;) send my regards to Jas oso .. :lovegrin:

I is awake, leaving soon to my bride's house liao, hehe, hope everything goes well today, going to perspire like mad later :sweat:

Enjoy!

Hope to see a F1 Powerboat racing under normal condition, last year also raining, this year seems to be heading for bad weather racing again.

Errz said:
busy day for the pros today.*very free,cause me no pro*
No, very free bcos, Errz de little pro. master earn enough liao. Earn so much still so meow . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.