Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbyte

befuvd.jpg

(just one of the many photos from my recent trip....)

Yo! Friends of STG!! We just passed our 1st Anniversary (with 22 seasons & the 22nd season which just ended HERE) and hope to have many good years and more seasons to come by for all of us and to those who have joined us. Me and furball just got back from Sydney and Hong Kong and we have lotsa of photos to share with you folks out there. We met up with espn in Hong Kong to BuY bUy buy !!! Hope to make a comic of our entire trip...but now i am just hoping to unpack my luggages and get some rest.

For the 3 amigos, alechim, will03 and vinzxman, have a good and safe trip and hope to see all those wonderful Tibet photos when you guys come back.

For those who got lotsa time, can refer back:
(Warning:Reading back logs of STG may cause lost sanity, lost of job, lost of $$$ due to BUY BUY BUY fever by espn!)

Season I (.....history liaos
old.gif
)

Season II

Season III

Season IV

Season V

Season VI

Season VII

Season VIII

Season IX

Season X

Season XI

Season XII

Season XIII

Season XIV

Season XV

Season XVI

Season XVII

Season XVIII

Season XIX

Season XX

Season XXI

Season XXII

All are welcome to join the fun bunch....

me also reporting.. hee hee.. time to Zzzz

here here ............

Upz for Alex
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I am not actually doing a MO..Just asking around who wants it because I am bringing in some. As for the price, it is around $10++.

I am looking around locally too. Apparently it is really gd for lens cleaning, the microfibre cloth is gd for the first few cleans, there after I experience problem getting my lens really free of dust with the microfibre cloth.

For those who do not know what is a chamois - It is a lens cleaner and made from deer skin. Works really gd and washable(Unker Tang advice not to wash though). I tried with gryphon's and found it really good, at least better than my hoya microfibre cloth lens cleaner.
*note, the chamois is just a piece of lens cleaner and no blower or lenspen included

so those who are interested in getting a chamois just put your name in:
1. alechim
2. drudkh
3. Will03
4. Darkforce
5. Kennyleong

Good morning STG ppl. newseason.
Mi can't slp anymore so wake up to surf...
later will be goin back for a nap to prepare for work tonight!

jnet6 said:
Good morning STG ppl. newseason.
Mi can't slp anymore so wake up to surf...
later will be goin back for a nap to prepare for work tonight!

Mi now going to work liao. :cry:

DarkForce said:
Wow , you so early ? :bigeyes:

no lah.. me not early.... me in US... time upside down.... thats why always when i wake up in the morning i read and read until i almost die.... and when i read... new post keep coming in.....:confused:

idor said:
no lah.. me not early.... me in US... time upside down.... thats why always when i wake up in the morning i read and read until i almost die.... and when i read... new post keep coming in.....:confused:

US ? Good good, then you can post more US photos here to show us :lovegrin:

Mi never go to US before .

DarkForce said:
US ? Good good, then you can post more US photos here to show us :lovegrin:

Mi never go to US before .

You are asking a houston pro.... to post pic.... ;p :bsmilie: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.