Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbyte

Powerboat_2004.jpg

From where we left off over HERE,
4 more days to STG first anniversary!!! Too bad some of us ain't going to be around. I(aCiDByTe,furball,espn) will be in Hong Kong catching fireworks and BUY BUY BUY. So for those going to be celebrating, have a great time back in Singapore. Looking at the way you folks are posting, i've close the last season(21) before i leave Sydney for Hong Kong on Friday. Let's see if i got a chance to log in from H.K too. Anyway, have fun posting!! CHEERS!!!

For those who got lotsa time, can refer back:
(Warning:Reading back logs of STG may cause lost sanity, lost of job, lost of $$$ due to BUY BUY BUY fever by espn!)

Season I (.....history liaos
old.gif
)

Season II

Season III

Season IV

Season V

Season VI

Season VII

Season VIII

Season IX

Season X

Season XI

Season XII

Season XIII

Season XIV

Season XV

Season XVI

Season XVII

Season XVIII

Season XIX

Season XX

Season XXI

All are welcome to join the fun bunch....

First time 1st? haha.. me 2nd... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:sticktong I think AB forgot to lock the older thread. Hahaha.

Lock lao....

ESPN, i'll let you know lastest tml 2359hrs.. Need to really consider... :thumbsup:

Up to you, I don't lose out... if you change your mind don't worry, SG only about $50 more expensive only :thumbsup:

TMC said:
Hmm......where`s UT? how to test CCDs for 2H bodies?
set to manual and infinity focusing, take some long exposure shots with lens cap on..try to see if there are any hot pixels

Anyone know what is "Zoom FPC" and "Helicoid Unit" ?

alechim said:
set to manual and infinity focusing, take some long exposure shots with lens cap on..try to see if there are any hot pixels
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: MUST TEST FOR THIS...

TMC said:
Hmm......where`s UT? how to test CCDs for 2H bodies?
Take knife poke, if pai then it's lousy one, if never pai, also don't buy liao :bsmilie:

sykestang said:
Wa lao... type a long grandma story on CCD testing and AB Lock the thread!!!
You CBD ma. :sticktong

espn said:
:sticktong I think AB forgot to lock the older thread. Hahaha.

Just locked liaos.. Problem with this internet terminal, i can't open multiple terminal, so have to do step by step, cut and paste.

Anyway folks, we just went to the fish market to have seafood and it was shiok!!! And dinner at Hard Rock Cafe...lagi shiok. We saw lots of HONG-KIs,JAPs,KORIs,ANG MORs. XMMs while we went around today!!! We can't posts pics coz basically THERE IS NO WAY TO ATTACH CFs TO THIS INTERNET STATION (only got keyboard,monitor,mouse and the CPU is hiding somewhere) AND THERE ARE WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY OF THEM. Besides, weekend is just round the corner, so don't distract you all from work...especially K.L!!!! But we found BTC here and it has a different meaning over here. ALrighty, we going to koonz liaos..it's 9pm liaos.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..sure jet lag when go H.K one....byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

acidbyte said:
Just locked liaos.. Problem with this internet terminal, i can't open multiple terminal, so have to do step by step, cut and paste.

Anyway folks, we just went to the fish market to have seafood and it was shiok!!! And dinner at Hard Rock Cafe...lagi shiok. We saw lots of HONG-KIs,JAPs,KORIs,ANG MORs. XMMs while we went around today!!! We can't posts pics coz basically THERE IS NO WAY TO ATTACH CFs TO THIS INTERNET STATION (only got keyboard,monitor,mouse and the CPU is hiding somewhere) AND THERE ARE WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY OF THEM. Besides, weekend is just round the corner, so don't distract you all from work...especially K.L!!!! But we found BTC here and it has a different meaning over here. ALrighty, we going to koonz liaos..it's 9pm liaos.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..sure jet lag when go H.K one....byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wah piang eh. Got XMMs must SHOW hor!!!!! Cannot like that one. I go kapok UT's FW cable, we go there do file exchange :bsmilie:

9pm sleep v early leh! I still stuck in office waiting for the idiot to pass me the files so that I can go to data centre, sian 7pm liao tonight no 9pm+ no need to go home confirm.

alechim said:
It is not so simple as there. Hot Pixel normally have for older bodies in Bulb Mode. This can be easily corrected at Nikon where they have a program to do Pixel Remapping.

What worries is the Burn Pixels on normal shooting mode.

This can be easily tested when shooting colored background, White, Black, Red, Green, Blue. See on PC with 100% blow up and observe for colour stripe, burnt pixels, etc. May also need to repeat the test at different shutter speed if necessary to double confirm.

May need a light meter for exposure accuracy test also. However, even if exposure meter in camera is not accurate, it is not too ex to fix at NSC, but if involve the CCD Sensor, then it is not worth to fix at all!

I is back home...

unker tang so tmr on ar.... since u request.. tmr i sure go... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.