Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they are going for about 1.3k for a really good condition one? you should see some of the links I posted in season 21

TMC said:
wah lew what month now, still talk like that. choy
I not bantang one.. :bsmilie: I can talk about life and death at weddings etc, I don't believe in bad omens :bsmilie:

TMC said:
so how? any recommendations. Serious ones. D1h or D1x? or neither.
Go for the 1X. You not suited for 1H.

TMC said:
if they are going for about 1.3k for a really good condition one? you should see some of the links I posted in season 21
Just BBB, don't think so much.

Errz said:
liew...must always add the "PRO" one meh! :bsmilie:
Just like in army we address occifer must call sir ma.. see ERRZ must call PRO :thumbsup:

sykestang said:
It is not so simple as there. Hot Pixel normally have for older bodies in Bulb Mode. This can be easily corrected at Nikon where they have a program to do Pixel Remapping.

What worries is the Burn Pixels on normal shooting mode.

This can be easily tested when shooting colored background, White, Black, Red, Green, Blue. See on PC with 100% blow up and observe for colour stripe, burnt pixels, etc. May also need to repeat the test at different shutter speed if necessary to double confirm.

May need a light meter for exposure accuracy test also. However, even if exposure meter in camera is not accurate, it is not too ex to fix at NSC, but if involve the CCD Sensor, then it is not worth to fix at all!
which is what NSC cannot fix for me even after they did a pixel remapping...definitely not burnt or dead pixel...its clean when I shoot in normal mode..

well I gave up on getting the cam. save the money better. Yahoo JP need you to register your card and ID before you can even bid.

TMC said:
well I gave up on getting the cam. save the money better. Yahoo JP need you to register your card and ID before you can even bid.
sure bo???:bsmilie:
before you know, you have another new toy already

alechim said:
which is what NSC cannot fix for me even after they did a pixel remapping...definitely not burnt or dead pixel...its clean when I shoot in normal mode..
Time to buy D2X. MTL BBB!!!

TMC said:
wait long long. prob be dec before i can afford to get anything.
Can lah, Nike says, JUST DO IT!

Bloody same girl again.. her entire module cause my two production servers unable to go up. Idiot.. I bo hiew, removed her module, tomorrow shoot one email to my PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.