Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
scud, there are alot of dessert wine...so call dessert wine because they are sweet, lighter in flavour and usually consumed after meals..usually dessert wine most distinct feature is their long slim bottle although there are exceptional cases. The most common dessert wine is Ice wine of course..lots of variety of ice wine on the market now but majority are processed ice wine..nothing beats Canada's ice wine made from winter chilled grapes..

Sky diving event this sat, 20 Aug 2005, 12pm, City Hall MRT station

1) Will03
2) alechim
3) Drudkh (Lunch?)
4) Nikonsiao
5) Knight Ong
6) YKLim
7) Joho

alechim said:
scud, there are alot of dessert wine...so call dessert wine because they are sweet, lighter in flavour and usually consumed after meals..usually dessert wine most distinct feature is their long slim bottle although there are exceptional cases. The most common dessert wine is Ice wine of course..lots of variety of ice wine on the market now but majority are processed ice wine..nothing beats Canada's ice wine made from winter chilled grapes..

Best Canadian wine is called Inniskillin
French is famous for chateau de D'Yquem

Sky diving event this sat, 20 Aug 2005, 12pm, City Hall MRT station
We will have Lunch first at City hall food court and chit chat a little before going to shoot.Pay yr own lunch. Please bring lots of water as weather is hot.....

Feel Free to put your name in even if you are not a regular in this thread( yes yes, those ghosting around),
WE, welcome all photographers with the same passion.....

The idea is to get together to have a good time....cheers...

1) Will03
2) alechim
3) Drudkh
4) Nikonsiao
5) Knight Ong
6) YKLim
7) Joho
8)

dun buy the claypot rice, i eat got something wrong, LS. :sweat:

Drudkh said:
dun buy the claypot rice, i eat got something wrong, LS. :sweat:

si mei ?? joho also eat before leh at the last firework last sunday ... :think: :dunno:

markccm said:
i am using the stand which tilts my PB alot also no prob....

duh....

KNIGHT ONG said:
dun know leh .. so far I got no problem ?? :dunno:

anyway I normally use PB to burn DVD ,, PC burn the CD-ROM .. :bsmilie:

Exactly lor, I ever burn 6 CDs in a row for plsoong at NUG all on speedballs :bsmilie:

sian 0.5

wanted to go this place for lunch, but saw my boss car going towards that direction, so decided to make a turn & change venue for lunch.

dun wanna lunch with him at the same place...

Status
Not open for further replies.