Sentosa Thread XV (Pro Body+Continuous Shutter+VR lenses=SleepLESS NightS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys & gals.

I mentioned some time back... regarding my Grandma's 81st birthday celebration.

It's confirmed on 23 July @ Pan Pacific. Photo sessions expected to start at about 1830H.

I've secured a table of 10 pax for STG ppl and partners(if any). As previously posted, I'm looking for you guys to help cover the event and at the same time enjoy yourselves at the dinner by "taking turns" to cover some of the significant programs and "family performances".

The requirements are very simple. Except for some family group photos, the rest are pretty much "free play". Programs will be made known later.

Interested?

Pls put your nicks here.

1. ashleyy (great.. u lending me yr cam and lens rite? =p)
2. hazekang (can i go? )
3. alechim (I should be back from oversea official trip by then)
4. arcanic (shouldn be a problem ba)

reserve
1.Knight Ong

:cheers: :cheers:

Should have a list, Go there to RnR list. Hehehe.

espn said:
Should have a list, Go there to RnR list. Hehehe.

*edited* I proposed to have 5 STG photogs "with partners" to justify the 10 pax so that we can have a table to ourselves without having to share with other guest, I would say "partner" is a privilege given to photog to make attending the dinner more like an invited guest rather than a photographer.

Original program line up has pretty good photog opportunities (got bamboo dance + and pre-dinner portable studio style shooting)... so conivnced my family to go for the more expensive option and invite the STG instead of getting "paid" photog.

But as programs are firmed up, the 2 items were dropped and the event became more exclusive when it's decided to go for "quality" rather then "qualtity" on the programms side.

If there are sufficient photogs and they dun mind someone R&R there... then I also dun mind as it's intended to be some sort of STG photo outing, of course in exchange of photos (in CDs) "collectively" for the dinner.

*edit* That being said, if there are more photog, the load can be shared, and thus can enjoy the dinner more.

*last edit*... giving you all "opportunity" to invite STG's idol also mah...hahaha :devil:

nikon01.jpg

nikonsiao said:
Dun worry....Nikonking, your turn will come... you will get it big big one from me... me about 75% done with yr wallpaper.... :bsmilie:

Dun jealous hor....
You try lor... I also have a lot of yours... :devil:

1st post in new thread..! Long live STG

Gee.. VR-Guru @handsome Guru photos... Hmmmm.. Wonder G*** paid how much for the model shoot, or VR Guru paid him?
hmmmmmmm...... :think:

kennyleong said:
1st post in new thread..! Long live STG

Gee.. VR-Guru @handsome Guru photos... Hmmmm.. Wonder G*** paid how much for the model shoot, or VR Guru paid him?
hmmmmmmm...... :think:

i organiser, talent scout,manager for Handsome Guru...you interested in a photoshoot with him???

nikonsiao said:
yours occupied 1G on my HD...dun worry i will not only try..i will do it... :devil:
Ok lor.. lai... who scared who... I paste yours all over your company... try and see :devil:

nikonsiao said:
i organiser, talent scout,manager for Handsome Guru...you interested in a photoshoot with him???
after my Os?

nikonsiao said:
wah.... i peeing in my pants already.... help..i so so scare...
Hehe... ok... I really know where your work place is... haahaa... Hmm get AB to save that comic in 300 DPI + JPEG high then ho seh liao!!!! PRINT POSTER!

espn said:
Hehe... ok... I really know where your work place is... haahaa... Hmm get AB to save that comic in 300 DPI + JPEG high then ho seh liao!!!! PRINT POSTER!

wah lao..as if i dun know where you live and where you work like that... :devil:

better still. i know you will go down to spins every week at least twice...

Please provide frame hor...dun want my pic to crumple.... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.