Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeckson Chow said:
It seems like if I still don't appear, it will go on and on. I hate to be in this thread but no choice. All I have to say is that it is not the model who is making noise. And I don't need to stand up to clarify to anybody except those involved.

Arcanic and Nightwolf75, you have a problem with me?

I talk a lot but I also shoot and learn a lot. I talk and I have things to show and will not use words like newbie shots, long time no shoot kind of thing. Unlike some people here, talk a lot but when show pictures, doesn't really match what they say. And the pictures are not impressive.

:thumbsd:

P/S: Don't like my green fonts? Too bad. Live with it.
I'll have to admit, my shots are no-where near impressive tho'.

Okie okie...cool down, i felt my nose twitching so QUICKLY come to Funan and log in to see what is going on leh....so for those going to meet me for the fireworks shoot later, see you guys at City Hall at 5pm hor. So relac and let's all go shoot fireworks (last time) tonite.

KNIGHT ONG said:
kns ... you are more than 1 hand younger than me !!!!!!!!!!!!
Cannot like that say, I not like you, everyday FBO one leh :bsmilie:

wahh... master.. if yrs, CMI.... ours CBD....
hehe...
nice or not depending on person...

acidbyte said:
Okie okie...cool down, i felt my nose twitching so QUICKLY come to Funan and log in to see what is going on leh....so for those going to meet me for the fireworks shoot later, see you guys at City Hall at 5pm hor. So relac and let's all go shoot fireworks (last time) tonite.
Was about to SMS you to start new thread :bsmilie: How come no Maxim model contest your nose also twitch one ah? ;p

acidbyte said:
Next will be end of the year.... n the coming year~! cheerS~~~~!

jnet6 said:
Next will be end of the year.... n the coming year~! cheerS~~~~!
FS during year end + shoot FW ai mai? :bsmilie:

KO: XX - FS is the way to go, join us to FS!!! :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
:nono: FS ========== xXx ....:bsmilie:
Last night counted as FS bo? I forgot to return MOR-DER the drink $.

espn said:
FS during year end + shoot FW ai mai? :bsmilie:

KO: XX - FS is the way to go, join us to FS!!! :bsmilie:
getting way too far......
come back from "FS"......
hahaha

Phew, just got up... :sweat: going out soon too...

saw what happened, perhaps i assumed too much then,

My Apologies to Zeckson and the affected parties (splutter/castleinthesky) :)

Time to go out, meet u all at the shooting pts~

Status
Not open for further replies.