Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwolf75 said:
well, u folks have fun!

honestly? wat can he defend? :bsmilie:

well... looking at his usual style..

maybe another 500 words compo saying what he meant by "etc etc" and then "etc etc" and "etc etc"???

gonna to take a short nap... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i'll prob meet u all at the usual shooting pt ba.. :) cya~

I have never posted in any of STG's threads nor do i think am i actually allowed to say anything in here. But i'd like to shed a little light on this matter and at least speak up for zeckson. I was invited by zeckson as a casual shooter as well as someone who's never been to an actual studio shoot prior to that

I was present at the shoot and firstly, icymary is NOT the model, she is the makeup artist-Faith who was responsible for wanting this shoot to come together. Those that were PRESENT there knew exactly what happened. Just ask Darrelchia, Silver wolf, witness if you want the neutral parties to speak up. The MUA wasn't exactly giving art direction, but rather saying she wanted a certain look and the shoot just proceeded along those lines. It was not of Zeckon's intent to have made the shoot in his own in any way.. i just feel that conclusions shouldn't be drawn here without actually witnessing what happened first hand. You guys immediately thought it was the model, chantel, when it was actually Faith. It just goes to show how much you people dislike 2603(zeckson's not dumb, he already knew about it a long time ago.)

Yes, Zeckson may have offended most of you over here with his choice of words at times, but is it really necessary to slam him all the time? He is also constantly learning just like all of us and i'm sure we all had our starting point at some time or another. Is any real pleasure derived from ridiculing him? Please try to ease up a little lynching, all of us can always meet up over a friendly chat, if necessary.

Castlesinthesky said:
I have never posted in any of STG's threads nor do i think am i actually allowed to say anything in here. But i'd like to shed a little light on this matter and at least speak up for zeckson. I was invited by zeckson as a casual shooter as well as someone who's never been to an actual studio shoot prior to that

I was present at the shoot and firstly, icymary is NOT the model, she is the makeup artist-Faith who was responsible for wanting this shoot to come together. Those that were PRESENT there knew exactly what happened. Just ask Darrelchia, Silver wolf, witness if you want the neutral parties to speak up. The MUA wasn't exactly giving art direction, but rather saying she wanted a certain look and the shoot just proceeded along those lines. It was not of Zeckon's intent to have made the shoot in his own in any way.. i just feel that conclusions shouldn't be drawn here without actually witnessing what happened first hand. You guys immediately thought it was the model, chantel, when it was actually Faith. It just goes to show how much you people dislike 2603(zeckson's not dumb, he already knew about it a long time ago.)

Yes, Zeckson may have offended most of you over here with his choice of words at times, but is it really necessary to slam him all the time? He is also constantly learning just like all of us and i'm sure we all had our starting point at some time or another. Is any real pleasure derived from ridiculing him? Please try to ease up a little lynching, all of us can always meet up over a friendly chat, if necessary.

chim....okie....tonite then read.. +1

I go develop photos loh..:lovegrin:

Castlesinthesky said:

OMG! U stepped on forbidden ground Jeff! House cleaning soon? :bgsmilie:

melissafaith said:

ur about to step on time bomb...
:sticktong

melissafaith said:

oh well, i just had to speak up. Teasing's being going on for far too long. Can't we make clubsnap a more civilized place to live in. Geno it doesn't matter if you want to EDMW me or what, the important thing is to at least clear it up.

Dude, it really isn't a smart thing to assume the model was the one making all the fuss without being there yourself :nono:
FYI, Zec does actually work, and not stick his face into the screen 24 hours a day to come out the clarify things the instance you guys try to flame him. Take a break man :)

~Arcanic~ said:
still early ma... hehe... ;p

looks like he got a lot of supporters... lolx, so many pp come to his defence... :bsmilie:

and yet he himself didn appear to clarify... :rolleyes:

Castlesinthesky said:
oh well, i just had to speak up. Teasing's being going on for far too long. Can't we make clubsnap a more civilized place to live in. Geno it doesn't matter if you want to EDMW me or what, the important thing is to at least clear it up.
Yea... Hey Jeff, let's get outta here. Not worth stooping for so long.

Splutter said:
Dude, it really isn't a smart thing to assume the model was the one making all the fuss without being there yourself :nono:
FYI, Zec does actually work, and not stick his face into the screen 24 hours a day to come out the clarify things the instance you guys try to flame him. Take a break man :)

I know ZC is learning real hard...he is getting better by the day i admit..i am still new in photography anyway...

but ZC ,pls dont post to long for me to read...hee hee
:bsmilie:

Castlesinthesky said:
Wait. *beep* stop here. STG is still under CS's T&Cs. We don't stop people from posting and/or say anything, but one must understand that the original bunch of crazy fellas started this thread only wants to chit chat and set their eyes/views on the same thing.

GENO said:
still early mah... u want me to chop place hah??
Get the best place, the next fireworkz won't be in months :bsmilie:

Erm, if you find it too long.....den dun read? At least its green and friendier for your eyes :)

GENO said:
I know ZC is learning real hard...he is getting better by the day i admit..i am still new in photography anyway...

but ZC ,pls dont post to long for me to read...hee hee
:bsmilie:

melissafaith said:

thats it.....go think of a way to organize more photoshoot which people will join..
:think:

melissafaith said:

Castlesinthesky said:
agreed. I only hope i eased the tension a little.

If you understood and talk more to the people of STG, you'd realise there's no tension here. And melissa, sometimes it's best not to fan the fire whilst it's burning, it could make things worse, it just takes one catalyst to set fire burn sky high.

Splutter said:
Erm, if you find it too long.....den dun read? At least its green and friendier for your eyes :)
Only if the green is natural green like grass/tree etc. Colours green from computer doesn't make it any friendlier for your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.