Sentosa Thread XI (Use wat? "A" for "Awesome","S" for Sweet,"P" for "Plo-fessional"?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone knows the best price for S3 PRO?

Wheee another 30 posts to close this thread :)

Drudkh said:
a definite no.

the last TFP, I did see how he shoot. technically for posing the models I tot it's quite alrite all pretty safe pose and, I think, lifted from other examples. He still lacks his own photographic "personality/style".

If you filter through those long sentences he posted and get down to the "summarised" points... some (not all tho) points are valid... the thing is that he "offered" solution without fully understanding the situation. Reminds me of those big company big bosses... everything sounds good in theory but when implementation...creates a havoc.

CYRN said:
the last TFP, I did see how he shoot. technically for posing the models I tot it's quite alrite all pretty safe pose and, I think, lifted from other examples. He still lacks his own photographic "personality/style".

If you filter through those long sentences he posted and get down to the "summarised" points... some (not all tho) points are valid... the thing is that he "offered" solution without fully understanding the situation. Reminds me of those big company big bosses... everything sounds good in theory but when implementation...creates a havoc.
i summarise your para also...words louder than action? :bsmilie:

alechim said:
i summarise your para also...words louder than action? :bsmilie:

yup.. for the second para. ;)

For the first para... he still need to catch up plenty, but he's learning fast... :thumbsup:

Ashleyy said:
Wow! Tanks for summarising bro! My england not powderful enuff to unnersten wad he try to say... ;p

wrong thread lah... shoudle post this in the singlish thread :sticktong

going to sleep...headache! :angry:..night folks

ALamak..so fast again coming to 2000 posts liaos..time to move on to
HERE
aaa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.