Sentosa Thread LXVII (67) - ...2 years later & we are still going strong! Awesome!

acidbyte

It's been 2 years since thread season 66. And all of us have gone through lotsa changes. Social media like Facebook is either as popular or more active than forums like these especially when they are available on all mobile devices with various platforms. CS for instance is now even an app...how COOL is that!

Anyway since CNY is just round the corner, let me on behalf of all, wished everyone in CS,

GONG XI FA CAI!

( not sure if the first thread is even around, maybe some can post the link to the earliest thread for those who needs "revision. )

...that's all for now...signing off from my CS iPad app.

1st in!

1st Thread lost liao. :cry:

acidbyte said:
Can't believe after 2 years, I still have the opportunity to open another season....you guys are awesome!

We guys are juz..... Errmm.... Nothing better to do, cast resurrect. :D

Can't believe after 2 years, I still have the opportunity to open another season....you guys are awesome!

Old habits are hard to change ... esp when one gets older ...

Will there be STG season 68???:think:

Hi all :) ... Is this thread called Sentosa thread because of the bikini photo shoot at Sentosa that we went to? That was my first and most probably last bikini photo shoot.. sign..

Hi all :) ... Is this thread called Sentosa thread because of the bikini photo shoot at Sentosa that we went to? That was my first and most probably last bikini photo shoot.. sign..

Actually not too sure on that because last time there were lotsa shoots at Sentosa.

I dun remember bikini shoot.... Cuz I no XMM in bikini pics yet.

I still got the original name list of initial STG members. ;p