Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle guy.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
We is shopping at Marina Square.

We is at Killiney there lar kopi.

On the bus now. Just don't understand why people don't use earphones and rather "share" their music out loud. Especially those teenages, either they don't have parents to teach them to behave in public or THEY DON'T HAVE PARENTS at all! Bunch of morons. I will refrain from taking my external speakers in my bag.

On the bus now. Just don't understand why people don't use earphones and rather "share" their music out loud. Especially those teenages, either they don't have parents to teach them to behave in public or THEY DON'T HAVE PARENTS at all! Bunch of morons. I will refrain from taking my external speakers in my bag.

Why bother to stoop to their level?

These are the BTCs. They exist for the sole purpose to be the road cleaners, restaurant waiters....etc.

You have to understand they are going through training now.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I'm alighting soon. Check out the bus stop, it's bright clean and with 3 seats.

The staircase is over there!

Talking about that, nowadays even some poly students also like "share" their music out loud...

For fans of Mr Muscle Man, here you go.

1459163892_7bd3e94eee_o.gif

The kitchen is over thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.