Sentosa Thread LIII (53) - Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year to ALL from US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*SHOIK*SHOIK* whether to sleep in man! Tonight koon ka pah then wake up tomorrow! ;p

Anyone needs anything from KL? I'll be heading up there next week! :D

Ugly veins like this ?

DSC_6866.jpg

Yeah...

yanyewkay would love it... hahhaah :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Rain almost the whole day. :complain: :complain: :complain:

shoik mah, natural air-con & save electricity! :bsmilie:

*SHOIK*SHOIK* whether to sleep in man! Tonight koon ka pah then wake up tomorrow! ;p

Anyone needs anything from KL? I'll be heading up there next week! :D
come on come on! time to improve on your spelling! it's weather not whether! time to up the inteli-what in CS!!

come on come on! time to improve on your spelling! it's weather not whether! time to up the inteli-what in CS!!

woooo....solli, solli, my england not as powderful as some CS-ers in this forum lor! :bsmilie:

i prefer lens wielding ugly viens.. :bsmilie:

I'm sure we could get that primate (Featured in the picture) to wield a lens or two! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

finally in the house.

WOOT! Just saw a few videos on how the ladies in skirts (Including school girls) sit while communiting on the trains in Japan! ;p

And I and AMAZED :bigeyes: (In a ;p way) !

But seriously...... are the Japanese ladies that 'Open' in this aspect? :sweat:

WOOT! Just saw a few videos on how the ladies in skirts (Including school girls) sit while communiting on the trains in Japan! ;p

And I and AMAZED : (In a way) !

But seriously...... are the Japanese ladies that 'Open' in this aspect?
share leh!!!

I'm sure we could get that primate (Featured in the picture) to wield a lens or two! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:sweat: no thanks.. i dun like hairy ones..

woooo....solli, solli, my england not as powderful as some CS-ers in this forum lor! :bsmilie:

actually only 1 very powerderfool...

Status
Not open for further replies.