Sentosa Thread L (50) - 50th edition liaos...what can we expect out of it? MORE FS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember SJ got PINK chair.
on_the_quiet.gif

ermm.... i only know sat will have oil floating on salty water

Me too sourcing for good web with good bandwidth and storage. :)

good thing my ex-colleagues and i are sharing some server space. now my headache is to revamp my old webbie. dreamweaver is driving me nuts....
computermad.gif

wish there's an easier way to do frames... anyone can recommended another WYSIWYG editor, apart from frontpage and dreamweaver? i've forgotten most of my HTML coding liao. so, all those HTML editors are out. :embrass:

good thing my ex-colleagues and i are sharing some server space. now my headache is to revamp my old webbie. dreamweaver is driving me nuts....
computermad.gif

wish there's an easier way to do frames... anyone can recommended another WYSIWYG editor, apart from frontpage and dreamweaver? i've forgotten most of my HTML coding liao. so, all those HTML editors are out. :embrass:

Dreamweaver is cake, try Frontpage, that's the real JUNK!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dreamweaver is cake, try Frontpage, that's the real JUNK!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i know FP is real junk. but, DW is driving me nuts with its Frame Templates.... i'm resizing my pics to death and still they are out-of-proportions when i preview in browser... argh....:complain:

i know FP is real junk. but, DW is driving me nuts with its Frame Templates.... i'm resizing my pics to death and still they are out-of-proportions when i preview in browser... argh....:complain:

hahaha, next time load it into ur notebook, I give u a quick tutorial. ;p

Flash your whole website?:think:

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.