Sentosa Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, u guys are very fast this morning ... Me busy busy ...

ESPN said:
Morning???? NOW WHAT TIME LIAO!!!!

furball :kok: :kok:
That time still morning mah ...

ESPN said:
Dude, I only got space left for helpers/volunteers, unless when I start the thread there are less than 40 participants else don't think can squeeze you in You decide and let me know... haha
You need volunteers ? I help u collect money.
One dollar for ESPN, One for NW, 10 bucks for "Help Furball buy VR lens" Fund

Before I go for lunch....

Would like to share with you all the joy of celebrating my....

3,000th post!!!!!!! :vhappy:

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Thanks guys for helping make this become a reality so soon! :D

Garion said:
Before I go for lunch....

Would like to share with you all the joy of celebrating my....

3,000th post!!!!!!! :vhappy:

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Thanks guys for helping make this become a reality so soon! :D

Like that also can .... kekeke .... very soon I will celebrating my 2,000th post !!!

wah, so fast edition 3 liao! haha

anyway, just like to ask if anyone have those huge travel backpack willing to lend me for two weeks this month?

2100 said:
Siao liao....I just hope the market has not been spoilt from what is happening nowadays at the Raffles City events...i mean the RA stuff.

Do note that some of the models (local) do chance through CS sometimes, and they do buy pics occasionally, of course not for a lot of money. And at times we do get tip offs of shows from them, and from there we tell others. It's a happy relationship.....so i guess if you see any of others not from CS behaving lewdly, do kindly advise lor. That's the least we could do to maintain/protect, they are kind enough to let their pics be posted here in good faith.

wah seh.... u guys are fast! i popped out for lunch and to deliver some pics to a model fren, and BAM! u guys started thread III and 3 pages already??!!! :sweat:

2100 - by and large, most CSers (i hope) are kind enuf to observe shooting ettiquette with models. however, as usual, there are also enuf bad hats to give everyone else a bad name... sigh...

espn - set lah! garion will demonstrate lens hood eating technique right after scanner's intro on shooting techniques! nikon singapore agree already? :bsmilie:

FB - why not u contribute $10 to my "Buy 1DsMkII" fund?? :devil:

furball :kok: :kok: How about my 200 f/2 VR fund? :blah:

nw75: No worries man, I'll talk to Nikon SG later to get funding!!! :devil:

espn said:
furball :kok: :kok: How about my 200 f/2 VR fund? :blah:

nw75: No worries man, I'll talk to Nikon SG later to get funding!!! :devil:

why dun we all go 'lau yu sheng' and we 'lau' whatever you want ... kekeke .. who wanna throw in D2x for me to 'lau' .. :devil:

BacK from filling lunch and in to an aircon environment..makes me want to
sleep.gif
sleep.gif
sleep.gif
sleep.gif

WAh.. 2-3 hrs i go and edit my pics.. ST 2 gone liao.. now part 3....

DarkForce said:
The problem is there are some bad sheep in CS. So how ? We can't overwrite them wah .

Think only the admin can control them
Everyone has to put in effort lor. Like you mentioned the case of another guy chopeing place in between your bag at the front row and squeezing, i think it's real cool of you to stand up....make no mistake if it's someone from CS or even someone whom ask permission first and tell me that he will be getting tele shots and i just need to leave a gap, i'd not mind and leave some space.
Like i mentioned, shoot tight usually can do lar.

NW75, yeah agree with you, by and large it's ok or rather it was ok. Such incidents are pretty common anyway, they are professional to recover fast too. Looks like it is only for this set of clothes and this event......i didn't see a problem even with more flesh-baring bikini outfits last time.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hoi ..... WAKE UP ...

SO WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU MEETING?!?!? :think:

who reach there first go chop place at esplanade bridge?
i should reach there ard 6:45pm.

nightwolf75 said:
FB - why not u contribute $10 to my "Buy 1DsMkII" fund?? :devil:

Erm, me no money ... can only lend u my dad's FE2, to bring u to the dark side ... haa haa ... :bsmilie:

furball said:
Erm, me no money ... can only lend u my dad's FE2, to bring u to the dark side ... haa haa ... :bsmilie:

i USED to be from the dark side, remember? my first SLR is a FM2. :sticktong

nightwolf75 said:
i USED to be from the dark side, remember? my first SLR is a FM2. :sticktong

Buy D2X lah ... then we can share lens ... haa haa ... :bsmilie:
I'm sure ESPN would contribute to "Welcome NW back to Nikon" Fund ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.