Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbyte

welcome.gif
Another new beginning.
drunk.gif

To read the previous edition of Sentosa Thread II, just head down to HERE
secret.gif

I've checked out Zaobao.com and today's papers mentioned that it's going to be a 3min fireworks display leh (http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp501_070205.html)

Guess it should be high up in the sky type lah. The organisers can't be that 'neow' :)

acidbyte said:
yeap....must chop chop...if not some will have withdrawl symptons.
dribble.gif

Ya hor, the moment I saw the thread was closed. I almost jump down from my windows liao.

niterider said:
I've checked out Zaobao.com and today's papers mentioned that it's going to be a 3min fireworks display leh (http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp501_070205.html)

Guess it should be high up in the sky type lah. The organisers can't be that 'neow' :)
yay! but too bad not a musical one which was planned for new year. :(

DarkForce said:
Ya hor, the moment I saw the thread was closed. I almost jump down from my windows liao.

And your windows is on the 1st level ... :bsmilie:

So tonight confirm how many ppl going? I'm new (but have seen some of u, *u know who) so how to identify u guys? Haha... if i'm going, then hopefully have already gotten my tripod.

KNIGHT ONG said:
And your windows is on the 1st level ... :bsmilie:

If it is my office windows. Is is at 24 floor . If I jump u want to take panning photos of me jumping ? :sticktong

Siao liao....I just hope the market has not been spoilt from what is happening nowadays at the Raffles City events...i mean the RA stuff.

Do note that some of the models (local) do chance through CS sometimes, and they do buy pics occasionally, of course not for a lot of money. And at times we do get tip offs of shows from them, and from there we tell others. It's a happy relationship.....so i guess if you see any of others not from CS behaving lewdly, do kindly advise lor. That's the least we could do to maintain/protect, they are kind enough to let their pics be posted here in good faith.

2100 said:
Siao liao....I just hope the market has not been spoilt from what is happening nowadays at the Raffles City events...i mean the RA stuff.

Do note that some of the models (local) do chance through CS sometimes, and they do buy pics occasionally, of course not for a lot of money. And at times we do get tip offs of shows from them, and from there we tell others. It's a happy relationship.....so i guess if you see any of others not from CS behaving lewdly, do kindly advise lor. That's the least we could do to maintain/protect, they are kind enough to let their pics be posted here in good faith.

The problem is there are some bad sheep in CS. So how ? We can't overwrite them wah .

Think only the admin can control them

Status
Not open for further replies.