Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwolf75 said:
i USED to be from the dark side, remember? my first SLR is a FM2. :sticktong
Come back my young padawan, shall I revive the thread? :devil:

espn said:
Come back my young padawan, shall I revive the thread? :devil:

oi.... thot i asked u to delete it? :(

to be fair, actually waiting for chngpe01's nikon product launch to see wat D2x is all abt. but, too far gone. will stick with canon. :)

nightwolf75 said:

to be fair, actually waiting for chngpe01's nikon product launch to see wat D2x is all abt. but, too far gone. will stick with canon. :)
Good choice! Us Canonites must continue to wield our white lightsabres!!! :cheergal: :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:

You come to Nikon, I promise you a seat in the product launch, how's that? :devil:

espn said:
You come to Nikon, I promise you a seat in the product launch, how's that? :devil:

sterb029.gif

Canon rulez :sticktong

dEthANGeL said:

eh, enuf lah. i'm very sian of all these who is better. read my new signature. ;)

too bad for the word limit on our signatures. actually wanted to continue by saying "An expensive cam in hand dun make one a photog. Just means one is a RICH cameraman."

nightwolf75 said:
eh, enuf lah. i'm very sian of all these who is better. read my new signature. ;)

too bad for the word limit on our signatures. actually wanted to continue by saying "An expensive cam in hand dun make one a photog. Just means one is a RICH cameraman."
nw75, this calls for war :devil:

All siamz.. here's come Minolta! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.