Sentosa Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw ... the ladder is cheaper than the tripod wor ... you may consider buying the ladder first sia ... :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
well, these 'cameramen' will one day force organisers to place the barriers further and further away, giving us photogs a harder time.
fing07.gif

Then camer maker will get richer cos we start to buy long and long lens :bsmilie:

End up we use 600mm to shoot fashion shoot :sweat:

Garion said:
Yup thats him...he borrow from shop one I think. :)

He must be a handsome guy. If I go borrow chair, the shop owner will start throwing chairs on me liao . :bsmilie:

Garion said:
If you give me a free 500mm, or Dee Too Axe, I dun mind eat a lens hood. :devil:

I'll give you a 500mm measuring tape :blah: After all you didn't mention what you meant by 500mm, turn up for a len hood eating session!!!!

nightwolf75 said:
serious ah? eh, espn! can u arrange something with nikon? for the pleasure of seeing garion eat a lens hood, i think a D2x is a small price to pay? nikon singapore can even use this for D2x ads!

imagine the headlines - "This CSer is so happy with our D2x, he ate a Canon lens hood".... :bsmilie:

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA He's dead :devil:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Wah ... you chop your place since 10am ... :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

I just got there on time ... with ladder of course and dun finds much difficult shooting from behind even though it is a bit far from stage ... :bsmilie:
u of course lah... with quatum 2x2 and 8fps, can whack anytime

duno if any of my pics got kena your flash or not :mad: still cant get to see my pics yet

Garion said:
Oic.

Bro, got it liao. Sent to you also. ;)

U very funny. I think we PM the same thing at the same time . That's why we both confuse. :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
I am standing on a 2 steps ladder slightly behind the green chair ... left side ... ;) The guy on the green chair also using D2h wor ... :bsmilie:

OIC :bsmilie:

dEthANGeL said:
Cheena nU Ear... so school IS krossed.

dribble.gif
steady pom pi pi lah. My collegues think i am goin to war tonight again. Brought out my tripod tonight and see if i can do some last minute shopping then shoot fireworks. Where are they firing from ? Or issit just like the fireworks show again?
unsure.gif

KNIGHT ONG said:
Btw ... the ladder is cheaper than the tripod wor ... you may consider buying the ladder first sia ... :bsmilie:

Buy ladder?? But ladder cannot use to shoot tonight's fireworks leh. Haha... sometimes ladder can borrow, tripod harder to, so think still better get a tripod first. ;p

acidbyte said:
dribble.gif
steady pom pi pi lah. My collegues think i am goin to war tonight again. Brought out my tripod tonight and see if i can do some last minute shopping then shoot fireworks. Where are they firing from ? Or issit just like the fireworks show again?
unsure.gif
I think wun be those high bursting type into the sky. Those will be for tml's CNY countdown. Tody just e firework show type, small ones at ground level or so.

gryphon said:
I think wun be those high bursting type into the sky. Those will be for tml's CNY countdown. Tody just e firework show type, small ones at ground level or so.

small ok wah. You use your 500mm 2.8 to get a bigger shots loh :sticktong

updated :

Hur ... Sorry . I mistaken you as another guy :sweat:

gryphon said:
i think tonight one will be firing off from marina south as per all other fireworks in the past. it should be a big one as the new year countdown one was defered.

Time to close off this thread as it has grown a wee bit too large. Can someone please create a new thread titled "Sentosa Thread III" and you all can continue posting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.