Sentosa Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garion said:
Ok haha. Its alright lar. Juz asking only. :) Let me know if you need help k?
Well, if you want to demonstrate how to eat len hood, I seriously don't mind having you around :bsmilie:

Garion said:
Come, I join u guys can? I bring my "tua kee" whack him. ;p

well, these 'cameramen' will one day force organisers to place the barriers further and further away, giving us photogs a harder time.
fing07.gif

acidbyte said:
ah..today u IS more free?
whistling.gif
No school to attend?

Cheena nU Ear... so school IS krossed.

DF:

Not worth it lah ... use my Dua-Ki more shiok cos the head bigger!

espn said:
Well, if you want to demonstrate how to eat len hood, I seriously don't mind having you around :bsmilie:
espn :kok:

If you give me a free 500mm, or Dee Too Axe, I dun mind eat a lens hood. :devil:

nightwolf75 said:
well, these 'cameramen' will one day force organisers to place the barriers further and further away, giving us photogs a harder time.
fing07.gif

Bar the use of cameras next time perhaps? .. sometimes i feel video cams more dangerous :sweat:

DarkForce said:
mean the green wooden chair weight 1.4 kg ?

I am standing on a 2 steps ladder slightly behind the green chair ... left side ... ;) The guy on the green chair also using D2h wor ... :bsmilie:

Guys .. those going for the fireworks ... can we confirm where we are meeting and what time? ....Who's going as well?

nightwolf75 said:
fing07.gif
Yah lor. Me feel like :complain: them. ;(

KNIGHT ONG said:
Nope ... can get the 2 steps ladder from carrefour at $26.90 .... :D

Yesterday just brought less than half an hour before the show and rushed back to the stage ... siong ... :sweat:

I poor no money liao .... :sweat:

Garion said:
espn :kok:

If you give me a free 500mm, or Dee Too Axe, I dun mind eat a lens hood. :devil:

serious ah? eh, espn! can u arrange something with nikon? for the pleasure of seeing garion eat a lens hood, i think a D2x is a small price to pay? nikon singapore can even use this for D2x ads!

imagine the headlines - "This CSer is so happy with our D2x, he ate a Canon lens hood".... :bsmilie:

dEthANGeL said:
Guys .. those going for the fireworks ... can we confirm where we are meeting and what time? ....Who's going as well?
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM GOT FIREWORKS?? 8pm?

nightwolf75 said:
serious ah? eh, espn! can u arrange something with nikon? for the pleasure of seeing garion eat a lens hood, i think a D2x is a small price to pay? nikon singapore can even use this for D2x ads!

imagine the headlines - "This CSer is so happy with our D2x, he ate a Canon lens hood".... :bsmilie:

Or get a normal AXE and mark it D2 ..... :bsmilie:

dEthANGeL said:

I maybe going. If i'm going, i'll be there early cos should be in Suntec/Marina area liao... :D

KNIGHT ONG said:
I am standing on a 2 steps ladder slightly behind the green chair ... left side ... ;) The guy on the green chair also using D2h wor ... :bsmilie:

Really buay tahan u guys. ladder here, ladder there. I haven't even gotten my tripod woah.... siao liao, next time go out with u guys, damn siah suay... hahaha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.