Sentosa Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
Done, will include that in our little briefing session before we mass orgy on that day ;)

Check your email for updated documents. :)
Can I join in your (nikonians) mass orgy... :embrass:

DarkForce said:
Firework not tomorrow mah ? Today is only the opening. Anyway I will be bring my tripod along for the ice-cream buffer too just in case.
its today, opening then got fireworks @ marina. i searched google liao... all say have but no timing. tomorrow is chinatown midnight. :)

dEthANGeL said:
Cos if yes.. i'll be going back to get my gear ... heading down straight after work

ah..today u IS more free?
whistling.gif
No school to attend?

dEthANGeL said:
:bsmilie: .... :sticktong

Bro,

We help each other lah. When we see that "camera man" again . You use your monoport, I use my heavy tripod. We wack him till he become "gong gong"

DarkForce said:
Well, I can't stop all of those "cameragrapher" . At least I won't let them take adv on my sit. Esp I chop it since 10am.
Yes, you have the right to reserve the spot for yourself since u arrive earliest. :thumbsup: That time I came at 4.45pm on a Sat, got one uncle "geh kiang" came later than me, then squeeze his bag in the small gap btw mine bag and my neighbouring photographers bag. And he said he want to chit chat to pass time with the other photographer (also an uncle type). Win liao lor. :sweat:

DarkForce said:
Bro,

We help each other lah. When we see that "camera man" again . You use your monoport, I use my heavy tripod. We wack him till he become "gong gong"
Come, I join u guys can? I bring my "tua kee" whack him. ;p

KNIGHT ONG said:
Wah ... you chop your place since 10am ... :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

I just got there on time ... with ladder of course and dun finds much difficult shooting from behind even though it is a bit far from stage ... :bsmilie:

Of course easy for u wah. I got no ladder leh.

Are you the one keep changing ladder postion with Garion yesterday ?

DarkForce said:
Don't know. I just meet them at Holland village then see how loh.
Geno going also? I call him later perhaps.

Happy eating at the ice cream buffet! Too bad I got work can't join u guys.. :(

DarkForce said:

No, that one is another guy... :sweat: He using a chair.

furball said:
Today Fireworks is on. But nv bring camera out leh ...
And they are really tikos uncles at the show ... i saw and was quite pissed off. But then didnt dare to approach them to give them a piece of my mind.

Anyway ... Good Morning !!!
Morning???? NOW WHAT TIME LIAO!!!!

furball :kok: :kok:

Garion said:
Can I join in your (nikonians) mass orgy... :embrass:
Dude, I only got space left for helpers/volunteers, unless when I start the thread there are less than 40 participants else don't think can squeeze you in ;) You decide and let me know... haha :)

Garion said:
Geno going also? I call him later perhaps.

Happy eating at the ice cream buffet! Too bad I got work can't join u guys.. :(

Not sure, see if he can apply leave hor.

espn said:
Dude, I only got space left for helpers/volunteers, unless when I start the thread there are less than 40 participants else don't think can squeeze you in ;) You decide and let me know... haha :)
Ok haha. Its alright lar. Juz asking only. :) Let me know if you need help k?

DarkForce said:

Nope ... can get the 2 steps ladder from carrefour at $26.90 .... :D

Yesterday just brought less than half an hour before the show and rushed back to the stage ... siong ... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.