Sentosa Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garion said:
Wah, thanks for posting her pic! Make my morning brighter. :lovegrin:

Wau Lau,

You sure die liao. dEthANGeL will kill u.

By the way, whole world know u got the ladder liao :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
becos i din go for the MO on ladders lor... so, i was shooting at an upwards angle. some of the models' costumes were... skimpy... and i accidentally shot some RA pics. din even notice until i downloaded the pics onto my PC last nite. sigh... and i was complaining to KO yesterday evening abt all the lao tikos with their PnS cams standing where i was busy shooting upskirts and upblouses of the models. these people give photogs a bad name. :embrass:

I also shoot from the below how come my photo all not RA ? Must be the photographer lah :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
no $$$.... :sweat:

it seems u folks got some good shots yesterday at the fashion show? mine's a total crap and some pics cannot be shown due to accidental RA shots... :sweat: crap. need to junk all the files. sigh...

Seem like a lots of photog got RA shots ... :sweatsm:

gryphon said:
MORNING EVERYONE!

DF, u PS so tat her skin is so smooth isit?

I will do anything to make pretty girls who even more prettier :embrass:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Seem like a lots of photog got RA shots ... :sweatsm:

well, like i was telling u yesterday, some 'photogs' are out to get RA shots purposely. i rather not be associated with these people. :nono:

do you guys feel that this pose looks very weird?

PICT3725.jpg

its like she turned her head 180 degrees. :bigeyes:

haha.. i got this shot too.. but i think this 1, we need to crop some part of her out..

nightwolf75 said:
becos i din go for the MO on ladders lor... so, i was shooting at an upwards angle. some of the models' costumes were... skimpy... and i accidentally shot some RA pics. din even notice until i downloaded the pics onto my PC last nite. sigh... and i was complaining to KO yesterday evening abt all the lao tikos with their PnS cams standing where i was busy shooting upskirts and upblouses of the models. these people give photogs a bad name. :embrass:

yup yup ... I was standing on a ladder behind slightly below eye level to the model .... didnt know the front got better angle to shoot upblouses ... :sweat:

suddenly yesterday saw a lots of photog with ladder ... mine oso late minute and arrived on the dot with the ladder ... :sweatsm:

then slowly, you'll see photogs with higher ladders. :bsmilie: then by next century, photogs will be driving a crane. :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
well, like i was telling u yesterday, some 'photogs' are out to get RA shots purposely. i rather not be associated with these people. :nono:

They are camera man lar ... :sticktong photog dun behave in that manner ... :nono:

Morning guys ...

DF:

You ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... :cry: I got alot of shots of her lastnight already. So enough .. no need L lens for the next few months :sweatsm: ... got my C lens can already :sticktong

NW:

Hmmm .... always remember this phrase - Its the photographer behind the camera ... NOT the camera.

nightwolf75 said:

Yesterday there was this old man asking to let him sit in front of my sit (front row). I knew what he was trying do.

I question him back "How could u take photo from that angle ? What are u trying to shoot. Don't u know it is very rude to shoot from that angle ? "

He look at me then walk away quickly. If he do that to my two fav models, I will kill him .

Make me so angry ....

DarkForce said:
Yesterday there was this old man asking to let him sit in front of my sit (front row). I knew what he was trying do.

I question him back "How could u take photo from that angle ? What are u trying to shoot. Don't u know it is very rude to shoot from that angle ? "

He look at me then walk away quickly. If he do that to my two fav models, I will kill him .

Make me so angry ....

i won't be surprised if he walked over to my end. *******s.... my side no better. every tikos was trying to shove me one side so dat they can get their RA shots. after 1 roll of film, i also got sian, and walked away. i won't be surpised these jokers' shots have been posted on sggirls and other unsavoury sites already. sigh... :thumbsd:

DarkForce said:

Make me so angry ....

never take your 100-400 amd wack him? :sticktong make him concuss .... :thumbsup:

dEthANGeL said:
Morning guys ...

DF:

You ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... :cry: I got alot of shots of her lastnight already. So enough .. no need L lens for the next few months :sweatsm: ... got my C lens can already :sticktong

NW:

Hmmm .... always remember this phrase - Its the photographer behind the camera ... NOT the camera.

I just knew U will sure die die aim on her. U must be very happy now. Why don't u give us a treat on the ice-cream buffer later to celerate for you ? :sticktong

Sigh well people will always want to do the mission impossible & everything that's not supposed to be done, infact, half of SG guys do that, else why would EDMW & SGGirls website be so hot? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.