Sentosa Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCheong

Dec 13, 2003
Visit site
Just another newbie shot of a sunset. Unfortunately there's a huge bank of dark cloud blocking the setting sun.

All comments are welcome so I can improve my knowledge :)

f9a67002.jpg

BobCheong said:
Just another newbie shot of a sunset. Unfortunately there's a huge bank of dark cloud blocking the setting sun.

All comments are welcome so I can improve my knowledge :)

f9a67002.jpg

Bob,
dun think Imagestation allows you to hotlink. No pic to be seen....

dkw said:
Bob,
dun think Imagestation allows you to hotlink. No pic to be seen....

You know of any sites that allows hotlink ??? I'm having the same problem also

nuclear_puppi said:
You know of any sites that allows hotlink ??? I'm having the same problem also

If you don't mind paying US$23 a year, then Pbase is one of the most popular. If you want free, try photobucket.com

Cheers

imagestation allows hotlinking. you probably got a wrong link? :dunno:

HelmetBox said:

Oh darn, I cant see it too LOL. Hmm I never have problem with imagestation before, wonder whats wrong...

HelmetBox said:

Not anymore. All my previous pic links to DPr have been severed, and I can't set any new ones up. :(

Lets see if a smaller size work...

f9a62c24.jpg

Yup, 1024x683 dont work, 700x467 works hehe

dkw said:
Not anymore. All my previous pic links to DPr have been severed, and I can't set any new ones up. :(

test test

f9a62a8b.jpg

can see? (I can but then it might be my cookies)

my links are all ok....... maybe you posted some stuff against their agreement thus they suspend u. hehehehehe ;p

HelmetBox said:
test test

f9a62a8b.jpg

can see? (I can but then it might be my cookies)

my links are all ok....... maybe you posted some stuff against their agreement thus they suspend u. hehehehehe ;p

Darn, its gone again :(

Hey Guys,

read this;

Reviewed on: 2004-02-09 - (IP: 24.206.x.x) - Rated: 1
I have been using imagestation for a while. Online auctions and such. Never seemed to be a problem but lately it's all garbage. Linked images just don't work. I guess I will be looking for a new home.

Reviewed on: 2004-01-27 - (IP: 68.82.x.x) - Rated: 1
Horrible program and nothing but it. Hotlink images... *scoff*

Reviewed on: 2004-01-16 - (IP: 62.128.x.x) - Rated: 1
very dissappointing for me. like the other user said when i saw sony i was overjoyed. but after wasting my time to try and hot link images i added. it just wouldn't work. i thought this would be the solution to villagephotos but alas i gotta keep searching. well let me go try photobucket.

Reviewed on: 2004-01-07 - (IP: 68.107.x.x) - Rated: 1
The king of garbage. Embarassing for Sony, a company that has a reputation to sell fine products. Imagestation is non-intuitive, manipulative and - simply - doesn't work. with my cable connection of about 2 Mb/second, It still creeps along at the rate of about 10 bytes per second, doesn't repond to clicks and there is no way to delete pictures once they are part of an album. I have spent (wasted) about 5 hours of my time dealing with this piece of garbage and I have about had it.

Imagestation does not allow hotlinking. None of your images are showing up on my PC. You see your pics on YOUR PC because you are logged-in to Imagestation. Try logging out, and then refreshing your link, POOF..., pic vanishes. Trust me, I've been cracking my head for the last week on this.

Cheers,

wakakaka..... in that case then it's my cookiez.

Either they are server is down or they revamped their system and are stopping hotlinking. :D

HelmetBox said:
wakakaka..... in that case then it's my cookiez.

Either they are server is down or they revamped their system and are stopping hotlinking. :D

Only one of my pic is showing up in Macro and Closeups :( All the other links are dead

Got tired of fiddling with imagestation so I upload to photobucket.com instead.
Testing

22d6a1c3.jpg

81d25878.jpg

Yup...can see liaoz...heh

Nice silhouettes...but feel that the composition might be better if you try to avoid the large clump of blackness near the bottom of the 2nd pic and also the bottom right of the 1st pic...its all about positioning yourself at the right place...heh...just my 2cents worth lah...

kelster said:
Yup...can see liaoz...heh

Nice silhouettes...but feel that the composition might be better if you try to avoid the large clump of blackness near the bottom of the 2nd pic and also the bottom right of the 1st pic...its all about positioning yourself at the right place...heh...just my 2cents worth lah...

Ye.. I've been puzzling about how to brighten up the foreground a little without affecting the sky, for in reality I can see it quite distinctly when taking the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.