Sentosa shoot on Sunday, 21/7/2002!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all gals and guys!

How about meeting for a photoshoot this Sunday?

Wherelse can we find unobstructed view of sunsets (wide-angle), white (okay lah...a bit yellowish) sandy beaches, a large cross-bred creature (exclusive to Singapore) that does nothing but blinks its eyes, a somewhat deserted Asian Village (abstract) and many more...

Not forgetting it's also a time for us to relax and blend in!

So how about it?

Organiser: Adam Goi
Date: 21/7/2002
My Hp: 96461910
Meeting time: 11am
Meeting point: WTC Macdonalds (seems to be closed for renovation; open to suggestions)
Attire: As long it makes you look and feel :cool:
For who: Everyone! Young and old, simple or complicated equipment users, new and experienced shooters!

Those who are interested, please reply to this thread!

Hi~! I wanna join too! Count me in! :rbounce:

Hi, there's no longer a MacDonald in WTC (closed for major renovation). See it for yourself this Sunday by what I mean major renovation.:what: The outlets available at the moment are Delifrance and Coffee Bean

Can I know what time will the outing end?

I'm interested to join but I have so little skill... And some more I've got school on Monday so I don't think I can stay out for long.

Originally posted by thamwk
Hi, there's no longer a MacDonald in WTC (closed for major renovation). See it for yourself this Sunday by what I mean major renovation.:what: The outlets available at the moment are Delifrance and Coffee Bean

Wah liew; thanks thamwk for the tip off. Any suggestion? Seems like Deli's the new meeting point; I'll confirm it later but the shoot's still on.

Originally posted by hendribudi
Can I know what time will the outing end?

I'm interested to join but I have so little skill... And some more I've got school on Monday so I don't think I can stay out for long.

Dorry worry; 'little skill' all the more must practise ;) As for the duration of the shoot, for sure we'll be hoping to catch the sunset. You're not alone, I also got school on Monday ;)

So on har? :gbounce:

Originally posted by Mystix
rem to take pics of babes! heheh
Excuse mi....
Pls don't take us to your level and think that we are there for that!

*I'll pass you all those babes after I come back from the trip!*
Don't tell anyone!

OK I'm in!

1. Adam Goi
2. Docile
3. Wildhoney
4. Ninelives (better come; don't everytime MIA)
5. canons40
6. hendribudi
7. argent2
8. rubric
9. BS

Status
Not open for further replies.